or Connect

Posts by bwdial

Not defending the National Enquirer, but this kind of story really isn't their thing.  They focus on the foibles of the rich and famous; sort of like a TMZ before Al Gore invented the internet.  My gut tells me it's going to wind up being true, based simply on his track record, and her thirst for the spotlight.
 I second this.  If I wanted to lose every ball that didn't land in the fairway, I'd go play courses with water in play on every shot.  When I first started playing back in the early 1990s, it was at the University of Alabama's Harry Pritchett Golf Course.  There were a few areas where the vegetation would swallow an errant shot, but, by and large, a ball that went into the woods could be found and played from the pine straw.
 And how many majors has DJ won? I voted for Spieth because I think he's going to be more consistent over the long haul. 
Titleist AP1s.  I have the 712s, which are one generation old, and they are the best irons I've ever hit.  I had a set of TaylorMade 200s from 2001.  They were a whole lot more forgiving than my previous irons, but they aren't even in the same league. 
Donate them to a Goodwill and get a tax write-off, however small.
 I played Steel Canyon during the week of spring break, and the greens were pretty bad then.  I remember that one of the greens was just spray painted dirt. I have not played Hampton yet, but I got passes from Costco to play it twice from my wife for Father's Day, so I am looking forward to it.  Sugar Hill Golf Club is really hilly too, so I'm hoping that it will prepare me.
 The stick helps keep his head centered.
Love him or hate him, Daly has two major wins.  Also, Gary Player deserves to be in the top group over Greg Norman.  He's a career Grand Slam winner.  Greg Norman did less with more talent than any golfer in history in regard to major championships.
Is it Steel Canyon or The Hooch?  I've played Steel Canyon a few times, but I've never played The Hooch.  I have played the par 3 course next to The Hooch a bunch of times, usually after the kids have gone to bed.  It's lit, and open well after dark.
I was B-Fit for Bridgestone e7 golf balls   - Jordan Spieth - 6 - Adam Scott - 6 - Louis Oousthizen -6