or Connect

Posts by bwdial

I love it when Alabama can sleep-walk through a conference game and still win by three scores.   Also... LSU and Mississippi State better watch out.  That ain't Houston Nutt's Ole Miss Rebels anymore.  Hugh Freeze has got the Rebels playing some inspired football.  
The issues that I have with the replacement referees is that they are going to get someone killed.  During the Ravens v. Eagles game a pass was knocked down, and the back judge is signaling that it's a tipped ball while it's rolling around on the ground and players - in an already chippy game - were trying to kill each other to get it.  Blow the damn whistle. Oh, and it's like Stevie Wonder is spotting the ball.  
  Not quite.  Y'all look a couple of years away depth-wise.
  Now you have... nice to meet you.  I have the natural - read unpracticed - ability to sit down and sketch pretty much anything.  I am a ringer when it comes to Pictionary.  Do I get better when I practice?  Of course I do.  However, I have an innate ability that allows me to draw better than most people on the planet.
I holed a fifteen foot putt for par once.   True story.  
I don't know which is funnier... Auburn losing to Mississippi State by eighteen or Arkansas losing to ULM in overtime.    Funnier still, Auburn gets ULM next Saturday.  
  Hahahaha.  I just told my family that Modell had died and my wife asked who he was and I explained what he had done to the people of Cleveland and that there probably would be a lot of people who would not mourn - but celebrate - his passing.   Thank you for not disappointing me.   RTR... Roll Tide Roll and Run Trent Run.
  Me too... my Rosie O'Donnell's have become Christina Aguileras as of late.
Alabama's offensive line is living up to the hype.  Alabama's running backs racked up 172 yards before contact.  That means that they were an average of four and a half yards past the line of scrimmage before Michigan's defense laid a hand on them.  Speaking of running backs, T.J. Yeldon is the real deal.  It's going to be a very good year.  
I'm so ashamed.  We gave up a touchdown.