or Connect

Posts by bwdial

... LPGA apologizes to all eleven people who heard it broadcast.  
  With a handle like golflax65, I'm guessing it's lacrosse.   TourSpoon hit the nail on the head.  Most universities have a way for students to play the game on the cheap.  Take advantage of that and prepare yourself for your future.
  Roll Tide indeed.  I was in school when Dicky Pride and Jason Bohn were on the team.  It's amazing how much the program has improved since then.  The upgrade in facilities has made a big difference, but both the men and women are light years ahead of where they were two decades ago.
  Can't you buy shaved drivers here for about 1/3 what they sell stuff in Japan for? 
    I hear these JDM badges add 50 hp to a Civic.
  Our definition of a "wee bit" and the Irish definition of a "wee bit" is vastly different. x a million!
  Which is exactly what I said.  Rory's ahead of Tiger in regard to majors based on their ages.  I can only respond to the posts ahead of mine, not where you move the goalposts in regard to the Tiger Slam.   He can certainly be mentioned in the same breath when it comes to majors.  He's won two faster than Nicklaus or Woods, both of whom have been defined by the majors they won.  What he does from here remains to be seen.  However, one thing is clear; the courses have all...
If space is an issue, you can use a child's club to replicate your full swing and see what your clubface is doing as you swing.  
  I agree completely with this.  A roar for a great shot is fine.  Yelling something stupid to be heard on television is the same distraction as a camera or a cellphone, especially when the jackasses jump the gun and yell it before impact.
  Only if he was playing directly into the wind.  The way he's hitting his scoring clubs, he may have wound up on a different golf course with a tailwind.