or Connect

Posts by bwdial

I punched a shot into a tree so hard it wound up about 50 yards behind me on the opposite side of the fairway.  Six inches to the right and I'm probably putting for a birdie.
Very few people remember who won the Shearson Lehman Brothers Andy Williams Open, Manufacturers Hanover Westchester Classic or Georgia-Pacific Atlanta Golf Classic in 1986.   Everyone remembers who won the PGA Championship in 1986.
  What you had written made me think of a course I played up there last summer.  A buddy of mine was turning 40, and we played golf at a course that a friend of his was the superintendent at near Cincinnati.  His situation was basically what you described... he took a glorified cow pasture and had begun to create an actual golf course.   On topic... the OP is ridiculous.  You can't make an "executive decision" that violates the rule of virtually every golf course on the...
  Are you near Cincinnati?
  The thumb sucking is the one I do not understand at all.
Stand downrange about 300 yards or directly behind the green and you'll probably get a signed glove.   
... LPGA apologizes to all eleven people who heard it broadcast.  
  With a handle like golflax65, I'm guessing it's lacrosse.   TourSpoon hit the nail on the head.  Most universities have a way for students to play the game on the cheap.  Take advantage of that and prepare yourself for your future.
  Roll Tide indeed.  I was in school when Dicky Pride and Jason Bohn were on the team.  It's amazing how much the program has improved since then.  The upgrade in facilities has made a big difference, but both the men and women are light years ahead of where they were two decades ago.
  Can't you buy shaved drivers here for about 1/3 what they sell stuff in Japan for?