or Connect

Posts by tristanhilton85

Golf ball manufacturers tend to change the box and some of the print on the ball from one model year to the next so you can tell if you are playing a 2011 version or the 2013 version for example. For instance, the newest Pro V1 balls have gray arrows around the side stamp where as the previous model had black arrows.
Exactly this. And on the note of guests, I really don't care if they come or not. I've brought them to all but one of the outings, although at this point he's become a member of the forum (@Bechambo) and is likely to play in a group other than mine. I obviously want the site to grow so if you bring a guest and that gets them to join the site and become a member of our community, then by all means go for it. But if you bring along two or three buddies with you and have your...
It's easier to leave you off and add you on later than the other way around, so for now we'll assume you can't make it. If things change at any point, let me know.
Alright guys, were getting closer to the date, and Black Gold requires a signed contract and a pretty solid head count, so I'd like to get that going. I have the following people in for sure. If I list you here and you're not planning on coming or it's just a maybe, let me know ASAP; it'll be easier to add on versus take off. If I don't list you, and you plan on coming, also let me know.   1. @tristanhilton85  2. @mvmac  3. @Golfingdad  4. @Bechambo  5. @Lihu 6....
Like others, I can appreciate the talent that he has, but no, I don't really like him and I wouldn't consider myself a fan of his.
Without the video you can't be sure that you were doing the drills right... Hard to check what you are doing if you can't see it. If I was you, I'd go back and review your lesson from Mike and really work on those things, and ONLY those things. I know that it can be easy to get sidetracked and all of a sudden you are working on something different. Resist the temptation to do that as in the long run it will only slow your progress. If possible, keep your camera in your...
Dude, things really can't go bad at the range unless you don't know what you are working on. The results of your swings on the range don't really mean shit... If you are doing the drills that you know you need to do, and you are doing them correctly then you are changing the picture. That's what you want to be doing. Things are going to feel weird when you make changes and that's going to lead to shots that aren't so pretty. Don't worry about them. Stick to the drills and...
TRUE Linkswear... they got a few different styles and they are very reasonably priced...
I would think that Kutcher would have to be at or near the top of that list.
Oops... I'm sure it's going to look great.