or Connect

Posts by tristanhilton85

Alright, lets just put this one off until December. We'll try to figure out a date then.   Also, we may want to look into a different course (and area). By the time December rolls around the rates will be WAY up out here (Escena would be $120ish).
I'd play it.
Happy birthday
I think Saturday is more expensive. I'll find out.
Awesome post Mike... Seems like it was a fun time.
Same here... although I did experiment with the claw grip for a while. In high school I putted left-hand-low.
I won't use painted tees... I either use the natural wood ones or white plastic ones. I also use a short tee for irons or hybrids/woods (usually a broken tee, but I recently bought a pack of plastic tees that included some short ones).
Let's just say that November 2nd is our day; I'll take care of getting in touch with the guy at Escena again.   I'll start the list, just copy and paste it and add yourself to it. I'd like to get a good head count to give the guy by Friday since we're already getting pretty close.   Remember that for the November 2nd date the course will be CART PATH ONLY.   1. @tristanhilton85 
As a resident, it's nice because at some courses you can get some resident rates. However, it's still pretty expensive.   In Palm Springs in particular, I'd avoid Mesquite Country Club and the Legends course at Tahquitz Creek (the Resort course there is ok). Probably the best deal for anybody living in the valley is Classic Club; you get a card for $25 and then rounds cost between $45 and $60 depending on time of year, but you get a $15 voucher for lunch or whatever. My...
The idea behind the fatter putter grips is that they lead to a stroke that is less wristy. Round grips (like the ones Edel uses) are great because they are always aligned properly... If a pistol grip is put on incorrectly (or moves over time) it can cause you to aim a couple of degrees one way or the other,.