or Connect

Posts by tristanhilton85

About the same... if they are sanded properly, the bounces are kept to a minimum and you probably get just as many good ones as bad.
From my phone over LTE
There seems to be two different theories in the golf industry with regards to bringing new equipment to the public. Some companies, like Titleist and Mizuno, stick to a very predictable pattern; in Titleist's case new drivers and woods one year and then irons the next. Others, like TaylorMade, seem to bombard consumers with multiple releases every year.   On one had, it feels like going with a TaylorMade product will keep you on the cutting edge of technology, but within...
http://www.amazon.com/GAME-Digital-Tracking-System-Black/dp/B00JDZWQZK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1410541049&sr=8-1&keywords=game+golf Click the link and buy it already... It's down to $185.52!
He was asked a question... It might be one thing if he just kind of said it out of nowhere, but he didn't. And, like I said, if the answer had come from Reed instead, I still have no problem with it. 
No. I don't care who it came from. It's true. I don't see why people are trying to see something that's not there. He was asked a question and answered it honestly. It still would have been an honest answer had Reed been the one answering the question.
Just don't sign those rounds until a day off or something and you should be good.
Done.
Gotta agree with @billchao on this one.