or Connect

Posts by Neitmrh15

Something I wanted to add here that I noticed is where my club head is to begin, and where it is when I'm about to strike the ball...    
I find that I top the ball if I swing forward too quickly, like I'm trying to crush the ball. This tends to happen more if I get frustrated. I also find that being hungry or dehydrated at all can throw your game off and make you sloppy.
Good call on the lessons, it's something I feel like I should do.
I think it's helping to keep my arms not-so-rigid, but I don't think I can set up quite like Rory. I feel more comfortable with some arch in my back. One thing I tend to do on the backswing is cock my wrists upwards, is that a bad idea?
Thank you!
Good question, I never thought about length. It feels plenty long to me, but I've been holding the clip in line with my arms. When I go to the driving range today I'll definitely try holding the club like in the video you shared. Thanks!
I've been Playing Golf for:​ 1 year My current handicap index or average score is: A lot My typical ball flight is: Slice The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: Topping the ball   I struggle to hit the ball with any consistency and would truly appreciate any input. These videos are from my first time out at the driving range, when I went out for the second time I felt much smoother and had better results, but I'm still slicing a ton,...
I started a Yahoo league for Fantasy Football. If anyone would like to join the league ID is "259134" and the password is tecmo2011. Alternatively you PM me your email address and I'll send an invite. http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/tecmones League is currently set for a live draft with 12 teams with 3 divisions. Please only join if you are going to participate for the whole season. I can adjust the draft date if a certain time is best for everybody.
I'm a fan of Den Brae in Sanbornton NH. A nice course to play that's a great value. Too bad it's over an hour drive to the North or I would definately play there more!
Video or shens