or Connect

Posts by Chris223

So my sister is looking to buy my brother in law a push cart for christmas and she asked me what I knew about them. I said I know you push them lol. She said he mentioned Clic Gear and from the little research I have done thus far it appears to be the best brand out there. Can anyone help me help her by explaining the differences between the models? Is there any other brands or models she should consider? And he currently has a stand bag... How much more friendly...
I know they have nothing to patent. Just stating that patents are overrated and the patent system is broken. It can take YEARS for a patent to be approved... More than enough time for copycats to kill you. If someone bigger does try to copycat, you'll spend a fortune in time and money fighting it out in court until you're broke. 97% of all issued patents never make it to market. And many successful products were never patented, WD-40 for example.
I just happened to see this episode tonight on Hulu. Being a big golf fan when I heard "golf product" I was interested to see what it was. Now I must say that the price is pretty high, very high actually. But the criticism and comments here are I'm sorry... a joke. I am not by any means saying they will make it or they wont, but almost everything that HAS made it... In any industry, started from nothing and I'm sure came with plenty of "your product stinks, you can't...
Does anyone know where I can watch the whole press conference?  All I can find are like 2-3 minutes clips of just Phils comments nothing else.  I don't even know if that was all Phil said. 
 Highly doubt that.  1.  Phil doesn't strike me as someone who ever regrets speaking his mind - and he's damn well earned the right to do that with the career he has had.  Love him or hate him, he's one of the greatest players of our generation.2.  He never mentioned Watson specifically.  But his frustration of losing is quite obvious.  Jim Furyk also said something to the tune of "If we knew a winning formula we'd have fixed this s**t a long time ago".  All the Americans...
Why can't we seem to pump out more talented players? This is really embarrassing that we are getting spanked every time. I do not want to see Bubba on the team next time he always loses. Seems like the core of our future Ryder Cups will be Speith, Reed, Fowler. Need to build around them.
anyone else think this might be fake?
Be nice if I didn't have to drive 4 hours to an Edel fitter.  I really would like to explore getting fit for Edel Wedges and maybe in a few years a putter.  But $300 for a putter is a lot of money, lol.  I spent $300 on my entire set of irons!
Now I can't imagine he is able to play golf all THAT much... how in the heck does he shoot those scores.
Well last year I was shooting low 90's almost every time out, broke 90 2 or 3 times.  This year, started off the year ok with a 91 on my first 18 hole round and then just downhill from there and I haven't broken 100 in 3 rounds now.  Can't get off the tee.  I am duffing 1 out of every 3 tee shots.  And by duffing yes I mean duffing, not even reaching the fairway.  I'm a mess with a driver so I use either 3 wood or 3 hybrid.  Still can't get the ball out there with any kind...