or Connect

Posts by andymane

http://sports.yahoo.com/golf/blog/devil_ball_golf/post/Slow-pace-lose-the-ace-slow-play-penalty-negat?urn=golf-wp3880   WOW this kid got robbed of an ace in a competition!  i don't think i have ever seen anyone play slow enough to penalize their ace!!! like some one in the article said he would have had to lay down and take a nap before i could make that call.  have you guys ever heard of such a thing?????
what i can't stand from any golfer good or bad, is when they toss their putter in the air after a missed putt thinking for sure they will catch it and end up missing it!! leaves a nasty mark on the green!!       everyone knows that when you throw your clubs you throw them into the woods or water!!! jk
Maybe Tiger does not have Phil's number? lol ...... wow the guy does a nice thing for a friend and people can do nothing but bash him. Why does it matter that he gave Clarke a bit of a stradegy guide and not Phil? because Clarke is not American? Big Whoop!  either way im happy for Clarke!!!!
well done!
pics?
yes please!
i would never leave home!!!!! except to go to the gofl course lol
i think an R11 or SF 2.0 with a winter digi camo pattern would look sick!!!!
i saw one a long time ago and i forget what course it was (some where in Texas) and it read " Lay Up"
yes it should have to be in the fairway to qualify. you also might want to make sure you have a marshal monitoring the hole. the words scramble and cheat are synonymous (sp?)