or Connect

Posts by mobosecomin

Hi Pace   Looks like you are not doing too bad, moving the ball well anyway :) Just a few little tips on you journey creating a swing. A swing is a sequence of events starting as soon as you address the ball . Some times when we look at a swing we notice faults, and in turn try to fix them. But as hard as we try to fix them the solution seems elusive. That is because the fault is part a chain reaction and it's a previous part of the chain that is the problem....
Its the same with the system in Ireland, when players from the US come over. Their is quite a gap between handicaps to be honest and often comes a quite a shock for local players when the end up out with a 10 thats an 16 in our system and vice versa. Its not that the US system is flawed or anything its just different.       
      This is my fave tip. Think it's extreemly useful 
I have a severe lack of respect or anything for that matter for people who don't realize the the world is in a severe economic recession ...!!  Darren had a lot of his money invested into development and property this side of the pond and some F***ing wankbag white collar dicks in the US were trading sub prime waiting for the inevitable bubble to burst and run. Hence Darren broke, golf courses closing, hence unemployment rife and all my golfing buddys emigrating. Sorry...
Zeph are you still doing this ? I have recently started doing this myself and have had great results so I took a quick look here to see if their was any info on it.    Anyone else ever try this.?
  Hi    I'v been trying to get my G15 re-shafted recently with no luck. Local club maker is a bit of an amateurish operation. He said he was having trouble getting a shaft that fits so he fitted a tfc100 Ping shaft as a quick fix. As it turns out that shaft was terrible and on a closer inspection turn out the shaft had some hairline cracks in it too. It's a bit of a nightmare situation.   This has led me to thinking of going the DIY route. I'v looked up the...
  I don't know if this video is completely relevant here but I do feel it is a good move for flippers to try to emulate. I really like this tip I think it has helped me greatly with my ball striking.         http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dB92puVNHo
Their is no right or wrong way to chip/pitch since their are so many different approaches to it.    I'm not 100% on this as I have not been able to afford the 500£ lesson from Mark Roe but as far as I gather he someone who dose not advocate wrist hinge. And he has worked with quite a few players.    Mark has and is currently working with Lee Westwood, Nick Dougherty, Paul McGinley, Soren Hansen, Marcel Siem, Ross McGowan, Marc Warren, Ross Fisher, Darren...
Yup your spot on their Iacas. But whatever about professionals understanding the ball flight laws, they do have lots of experience and feel on their side. But amateurs like myself and others I think it's very important for us to understand them. I can't understand why this is not one of the fundamentals thought to every golfer.   I was also wondering what impact you think they have on off-set, closed drivers and draw biased weighted drivers. Dose it almost make them...
  So am I right in thinking that these tips published here are inaccurate when examined from a scientific point of view. With a special mention to the "point the clubface to where I want the ball to land"     http://www.golfdigest.com/golf-instruction/breaking90_gd0704