or Connect

Posts by MSchott

In early May about 15 years ago I was playing at the Garland Resort which is about 3 hours north of Detroit. This was a yearly weekend outing, 36 on Friday and 36 on Saturday but in Michigan that time of year is hit or miss. That afternoon was sunny but about 40 with periodic snow. It was great fun due to the nature of the foursome and we drank a lot of hot chocolate that day. I don't mind playing when it's in the 40's as long as the sun is out and the wind is down.
Agree. I know a lot of golfers, some are very good and often break 80. I can't think of one who is a 5.
Couples is a laid back guy who seems to have always just wanted to play golf. He doesn't usually get involved in the politics of the game. I think that's what he means.
I agree as well. Tom is among the greatest golfers of all time but is certainly behind Nicklaus, Woods, Hogan, Player and probably Palmer even though Arnold has one fewer major. I don't consider players that go back as far as Hagen or Jones. It's too hard to make the comparison.
And leave out Pine Valley and Seminole? I haven't played any but the overwhelming consensus is that other than Oakmont and Shinnecock none of these are at that level.
Sorry to be anal but it's "dual" not "duel".
Agree with you and Erik. The OP is reading way too much into this.
A horrible idea but I think the team would be very loose. John's a fun guy but I don't see him having the discipline to lead anything.
. Very bizarre Bump. And to answer the original question. She is as American as me. I was also born in the US. End of story.
Here's the story on the duck penis study http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2013/mar/22/tweets/federal-government-funding-study-duck-penises/. If there is no funding for science, how would we know how nature works? I'm sure there there are far more heinous uses for our tax money. But if we decided to eliminate funding for science and the arts, what kind of country are we going to be? We would never go to the moon in this sort of scenario.