or Connect

Posts by chrisronline

I was B-FIt for Bridgestone e7 golf balls   - Jordan Spieth -10 - Dustin Johnson - 9 - Ricky Fowler -9
Took a lesson earlier this week with Michael LaBella down at the Brian Jacobs golf school at Ravenwood Golf Club in Victor, NY   Key takeaways:   1. Takeaway club head feels way outside hands  2. At top hands are out in front of sternum club head feels more behind you  3. Swing in to out 4. Get to your half finish-hands away /out In front of sternum....right forearm over the left     From that, here is a video I took this morning after practicing those...
Awesome. I'll definitely look into that
I don't actually, but I'd love to connect with more/any local players as the only person I play with is moving next month. 
Hey guys, I'm back!   Been working hard the past couple years getting a more consistent, repeatable swing.   Here are a few from this morning: Front   Behind   As you might suspect, most of these shots were push fades or fades (no draws)   I'll list a couple things I think I'm doing wrong: 1) Downswing - I'm rotating my upper body too soon (probably before my lower body) which seems to bring the club over the top 2) Downswing - I don't seem to swing...
Big flipper too - purchased the Tour Striker but didn't see the kind of results I expected.   I feel like I'm making progress - been working on it for a few months now and hoping to break the habit soon. The tips in this thread look pretty solid and I'm starting to think along the same lines of posting the left side. From what I noticed in my swing, my leading leg bends towards the target instead of "posting up" and allowing my body to rotate over it. The least I...
My goals for 2011: 1) Lower my handicap to single digits 2) Keep my cool throughout every single round 3) Become a good putter! 4) Be able to use my driver consistently 5) Work on more forward press and lag in my swing
Hey guys, I did a quick search through the forums and didn't find anything about this product, but I just wanted to know if anybody has used this or owns one? From the youtube videos and description on their website, it seems like a great product. I really like the fact that it's portable and doesn't require any installation. I'd like to continue practicing in the winter and this seems like a good purchase. Any thoughts?
I went through the same exact decision. I really liked the design of both putters, but I really felt the Odyssey more when I was putting in the store. I also LOVE the black finish. I ended up picking up the odyssey for $150 off eBay and couldn't be happier :)
Oh good point! I'm thinking next spring around April or May so that most places should be playable.