or Connect

Posts by Kazuhiro

Hello all, Few days ago I play golf with somebody for the first time. This was in Malaysia, and he had handicap of 2. He was a very good golfer. However he playeding with a Cross Handed Grip.....(his hand were wrong way round...left hand was lower than right). I heard of this over the years in the past, but I've never actually seen somebody play with it. He played all shots like cross, with driver through to putter - and he beat me! Is this common and as anyone else...
  Wow, does that count as PGA Tour though because tour did not exist then, technical aly?   Also, he would be only 4th Japan player to win on PGA Tour. (Imada, Maruyama, Aoki).
Jumbo Ozaki is my true golfing hero, because for more than 110 wins worldwide, he is a member of the World Hall of Fame, he competed in several majors Top 10, and he dominated golf for 30 years here.   But more normally, definitely Shingo Katayama for his great incredible cowboy hat and amazing wardrobe collection clothes.
Ishikawa   He may not win probable not but he's in the last pairing, wow! To be thinking, he missed the cut last week at a pretty average Japan Tour event. So exciting, everyone in Japan talk about it.   Also KT Kim is -6 in T12, very good too!
Sorry guy for not keeping this up date d this season, but obviously I have other things to consider at this moment. :(   Howevers, for Open in England soon, there is a huge asia contingent this year: 15 players! A several these are play the Scottish Open this week before the big Open, too.   Korea; Sang-moon Bae. KJ Choi. Jung-gon Hwang. Kyung-tae Kim. Seung-yul Noh. YE Yang. Japan; Hiroyuki Fujita. Tetsuji Hiratsuka. Ryo Ishikawa. Tadahiro Takayama. Hiroo...
Hi all   Thought I would mention, that before Wales Open, which is at Celtic Manor this week, there is tournament of Power Play Golf, the first ever professional version played today.   There's 1 2player in field, including GMac, Poulter, Casey, Thongchai Jaidee, John Daly, Gary Player, Ian Woosnam, Paula Creamer and some others.   Theres old players, as well as females involved in the field.   I not too sure on the forma,t but I think there 2 holes/flags...
It's the Top 50. :)   http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/33407691/ns/sports-player_news/    
Let hope he can keep his form up and may get some exemptions into the some main Asian Tour events later in the season!   Also, I noticed John Huh has been playing bigger events recently, on the OneAsia, and I think even a European Tour event I spotted him on last week (CHina Open i think) so he's doing well!   Sorry for not updating, this week, as you all know Lee Westwood won again in Asia again, second week in a row, at the Ballantine's, a Asian Tour/European...
Hello everyone, the Asian, OneAsia and Japan tours are now well underway for 2011 seasons. Like last year I'll try to be keep updated with this for you. :)   Asian Tour so far: Avantha Masters (European Tour), India - WINNER: SSP Chowrasia (Ind). $2,300,000. SAIL OPEN, India - WINNER: Kiradech Aphibarnrat (Tha). $300,000. Panasonic Open, India - WINNER: Anirban Lahiri (Ind). $300,000. Maybank Malaysian Open (European Tour), Malaysia - WINNER: Matteo Manassero...
Just thought I'd tell you about the biggest event in Japan, happening this week: Dunlop Phoenix Tournament $2,500,000 Field Includes: Edoardo Molinari, Tom Watson, Robert Allenby, Robert Karlsson, Jaco Van Zyl, Thorbjorn Olesen, Kang-kyung Nam, Ryo Ishikawa, Yuta Ikeda, Kyung-tae Kim, Shingo Katayama, Brendan Jones, Hiroyuki Fujita, Toru Tanichu, Tetsuji Hiratsuka. Defending: Edoardo Molinari This is billed as the Japan's 'international tour' event, and features...