or Connect

Posts by nickel_aTm

See signature...   Occasionally replace hybrid with a 3-iron.
Regarding logos on the balls, some of the favorites among corporate buyers (ProV, NXT, and some lower end balls) have a higher percentage with logos.  I play Bridgestone B330-RX, which I guess aren't as popular for logos.  In the last five dozen or so, I only had two with logos.
Used them for years. Yet to be disappointed.
 Blade the tap in or pick it up.  We don't mess around.  Like to play in under three hours.  The exception are the money games where there are no gimmies unless the ball is literally sitting on the lip.
 I like that concept.  Think I will try it. Similarly in terms of incentive, if I see I've got a straight forward pitch from just off the green I don't even take my putter.  If I can't hit a simple pitch inside the leather, I have to putt with a bladed wedge as my punishment.  Usually works out fine.
Prove it. :)Guess I've been fortunate maybe but never had an issue where I thought a ball played different than the others.
 A friend of mine recently purchased I believe the exact same thing.  I putted with it a couple times and loved how solid it felt.
www.lostgolfballs.com Long time customer along with many friends and colleagues. Yet to hear a complaint from anyone I know (10+) who use them.
Jim Furyk is playing awesome right now with the double overlap grip.  You boys thinking about making that change as well because a pro's having success?  For the record, I'm not knocking left-hand-low putting.  Hell, I switch to it from time to time.  But putting especially is about personal feel and confidence.  Hope the change is beneficial.  Once you've conquered cross-handed putting, Furyk's double overlap on full swings is your next challenge.  
Bang for the buck, the NXT Tour S is my favorite ball.  I only play those or Bridgestone B330RX balls or B330RXS.