or Connect

Posts by vasaribm

I've played both The Fort and Purgatory, and would recommend The Fort over Purgatory.
 I will use it for quite sometime because of its ease of use.  There is almost zero setup besides putting the tags on your clubs and register for an account.  The rest is turn it on and play.  From there you have collected the data and can dissect or delete to your hearts desire.
 I had the same thought... emptied the bag, flipped upside down, nothing to be found.  The 3rd tag I found 1 or 2 feet in front of me, which leads me to believe they came off during the shot.  I have imported & edited, but haven't signed it yet.  I turned my card into the league and waiting for them to post on their site.  I want to double check what I remembered vs what I turned in, since I had to add a few shots due to lost tags.
 Unfortunately, I lost 2 tags in my first round this weekend.  Nearly lost a third, but after losing 2, I started to check after each shot and was able to find it before walking away.  I'm not really sure what causes the tags to fall out.  The threads are pretty coarse and feel secure when installing. Other than losing the tags, the system is super easy to use.  The only time I seemed to forget to tag was when putting.  Even though this was my first use, tagging fit fairly...
 I have my first round since Sunday scheduled for tomorrow morning.  Grand Oak Golf Club, West Harrison, IN just over the Ohio border.  Initial impressions will follow.  
Have you tried services like lostgolfballs.com?  Their AAAAA rated balls are practically brand new.  
Admittedly, I haven't practiced much lately so it's not surprising to see very little progress, with some slight regression in the length of the backswing.  Although my swing as a whole looks worse than expected.  On the plus side I'm in the running for the John Daly award....        
 There was definitely no loser in that situation.  Had I been forced to make the decision, I think the result would be the same. I would have chosen the game golf.  But, I would never be upset with a X2 Hot 3W.
9 holes, 21 putts...    I felt worse watching the replay.
@cedrictheo from his familiar fairway lie     @macdaddy18 scrambling     @rwolfe sticking one close     @macdaddy18     The spoils of victory!        Thanks to Cedric, Richard, and Mac for being great teammates.  Loved meeting and playing with you guys.  What a great weekend, it's awesome to meet everyone and put a face to a name.   Special thanks to @iacas, @mvmac, @david_wedzik for all the work in putting the weekend together.