or Connect

Posts by vasaribm

Regional outings are a blast.  I can only imagine what these 3 days will be like.   GO EAST!
I'll work on dropping 10 strokes and will check back to see if there is a spot available...
ESPN article claims Scobee is a +3.  Scobee might be able to take a couple holes.   http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12319905/jacksonville-jaguars-kicker-josh-scobee-jokingly-challenges-tiger-woods-skins-match-100000-per-hole
I misunderstood the nature of the recycling.My initial thought from the above statement was the "user" referred to guys like you or me.  So, yes, I was envisioning 2 urethane layers and you would have the option to remove the first layer at your disposal.
If the outer layer can be removed, I would question its longevity.  Would an outer layer be able to make it through a whole round?  Also, how would the performance change between a ball with 2 outer layers vs. 1?
Unfortunate that Miller v. Sadlowski is a quarterfinal match
If the serial number matches the specs of the club, I would have confidence the club is genuine.  Whether or not it's safe to buy is your judgement.  The pink G20's were a limited edition club, which doesn't necessarily make them valuable, but if the price is dirt cheap I might dig for more info.
There appears to be a serial number below the loft.  You can contact Ping with that number and they should be able to authenticate the club.
If the content has enough difference from TGC, without straying to far off course or gimmicky, then I think there is room for another golf network...variety is good.  Being only DirecTV for now, I'll have to wait and see reviews since I have Time Warner.