or Connect

Posts by Slappy9

Hey Philly fans you might want to check out your hockey websites.....Carter and Richards gone......But you did get back and sign Voracek, Schenn, Simmonds and Bryzgalov.....Im a Rangers fan and I dont know how to feel about this.....
RIP Derek Boogard.... You will be missed not just by Ranger & Wild fans but by all hockey fans.....
Ok in my opinion the hit was unfortunate but Chara did not intentionally try to injure Pacioretty .. Chara finished a check period...If he let up Pacioretty might have gone around him for a breakaway...    One thing I have heard from anyone and don't understand is WHY THE HELL IS THERE NO PADDING ON THE STANCHION.....Nobody seems to take this into account....
My clubs are 9.5 - 15 - 19 - 22 - 25 - 28 - 32 - 36 - 40 - 45 - 50 - 54 - 58.     Gaps - as close to 4* I can get.   If you go with 2 wedges 51* and 56*  -   keep the 3iron and get an 18* hybrid   Or 3 wedges  50* - 54* - 58*   no 3 iron and get a 19* or 20* hybrid.   P.S.you will always be confused and wont get any better...haha
I might need to have the lie angles adjusted on my clubs, they are the Talyormade R7s.  What is the most that they can be bent?
  It just seemed Distance was better, Dispersion was way better by almost half, its light but could really feel where the head was and it just felt amazing like I was hitting cotton balls. Also its winter here---those numbers with the 9064LS are better than my mid season numbers from last year when I was  playing well....  
My launch angles we always around 14.7 - 15.1 - 14.9 etc I cant remember my backspin but it was always a little high. I had 2 shots where the launch angle was 11.2 & 11.7 and they ended up at 289 & 291 which were the 2 best shots I hit.   I just want to make sure the launch moniter isnt just making me look good so I buy the club...  .
The Launch monitor I was using at golf galaxy wasnt giving me my SS, I was using my normal swing speed with my R7(which is 104) and average like 265yds, and I was testing the Adams 9064LS so in theory I could have been swinging with a faster swing speed just due to the areodynamics of the 9064LS.(4mph faster would be 109)   I was only hitting the new R11 that I was also testing on average 267yds.   So with what your saying and logic I am going to come to the...
What exactly is the smash factor?
Ok ave been testing out new drivers and dont know where my numbers should be -  do these seem correct?   SS - 105 Launch angle - 14.7* Ball Speed - 157 Distance - 285 And I know my backspin was alil high - I think it was like 3200rpm   I have a very high ball flight.