or Connect

Posts by basscat348

I am not sure how this turned into a fake club debate but my clubs are a registered set at titleist.com.Say what you want about plastic bag's,  bubble wrap , head covers Etc. but mine are real authentic iron set that have been registered with titleist.
I use these covers on my irons I play with because I like them.They keep the bag rash off of them.Seriously though as far as the fake comments go most people cant even break 90 and it doesnt have anything to do real or fake with clubs.If bobby jones could play with the clubs he did and score the way he did back then I dont see any reason why people get so wound up over this topic.All I would like to say is if you would like to see or buy my clubs please email,post here...
A friend of mine.
Brand new Titleist MB710 Forged set P-3i with project X 5.0 shafts titleist grips and head covers.They are brand new still in factory plastic.Call or text ma at 214-551-5269 I live in Anna Texas if you would like to come by  and pick them up.If you want them sent to you I will.You pay shipping and I will only accept a money order no paypal.          
 I agree that they play almost identical with the exception of the v1x seems to travel higher than the penta.Hey shorty thanks for slamming me about my opinion on the golf balls , totally not called for.So my assesment ( and I am a .05 hcp ) of the prov1 and my callaway iS are very similar , they both have the best greenside spin that most low handicappers want ,if you dont want any greenside spin you must check your technique because you certainly need that control for...
I like both but the penta doesnt have the greenside spin like the prov 1.The ball I like the best of all is the callaway i S it is long off the tee fells soft and does exactly what I like around the green wich is lots of spin.
I bet he starts using his real name soon eldrick,whatta you think ? He has lost the privelage to use the name tiger,how is it even possible to use an alias like tiger anyways .
I actually think gum chewing is very annoying to me.Everyone has there own opinion .
Cant say I have one,I like em all thats why there in the bag.
Come on everyone always says tiger is supposed to be the best there ever was in the game right ,(except me) then how is it the best guy in the world or used to be has such a hard time swinging a golf club anymore ,I mean come on is he that stupid he cant figure out and grove a swing if he really is the best. I personally think he is going down to where he needs to be because he has already hit his prime and now he is just a tour player like most guys .I just find it...