or Connect

Posts by glock35ipsc

Yeah, that cracked me up! Oh, and BTW to the OP... the SLDR is an old model already.  
Tom Wishon S2R Series, model 5 head with a single bend shaft, 5 degrees of loft, 33" length.  My one and only putter.  I'll replace every other club in the bag before I take this one out!      
I'm still playing the 2012 AMPs, not the AMP Cell.  I love the 2012's too much to switch to the Cells, but the Cells are definitely a solid club.  
He actually played there a couple weeks ago with a long time friend of his and his son.  It's entirely possible that it was him!
  Thread winning statement.   If you are just out to have fun, anchor your putter.  Use a .900 COR driver.  Use a wedge with a sandpaper face.  If that is what it takes for you to have fun out on the course, have at it!  I'm not going to complain.   Unless you start to rub it in that you putt better than me.  Or can outdrive me.  Or if there is money on the line.......  
  It wasn't by chance in Fort Collins, was it?  My Dad is 72, and swings cross-handed due to a shoulder injury.  And he can't much get his hands any higher than somewhere between the area of his elbow and shoulder.  And he is convinced he has to scoop and lift the ball in the air, and literally falls backwards during the downswing to try and do so.   Sad part is, he usually whoops my a$$!
I have no complaints about my AMP irons.  I am more and more happy with my decision to go with them every time I play.
PURE P2 wrap is my favorite.  Also have one of the first PURE putter grips, love it too.
I have one of his grips, just haven't put it on a club yet.  I finally fixed my swing flaw(s) that were contributing to my slice and have pretty much all but cured it, i can call it a baby fade for now.  Wish I could give a better review of it, just haven't seen a reason to try it yet.  
Oddly enough, driver is my most consistent club, followed by wedges, then short and mid irons.  I still struggle at times with the hybrids, but struggle the MOST with the fairway wood.  To the point I sometimes swap it out with a 2 hybrid.  My biggest problem is that I can hit it great on the range, but on the course I either hit behind the ball or top it.  And I 'think" I can attribute that to trying too hard on the course.     On the range I'm just trying to hit it...