or Connect

Posts by TaylorMadeTaylor

Every day. I hit 2-4 buckets a day depending on how much time I have and what I'm working on. I have a membership to a good driving range that has nice real grass to hit off of, nice balls, and lots of target flags to hit to. It's alot of practice, but I'm really trying to work hard to get good at this game.
Ping anser, playing it 33.5" and 1* flat with the blackout grip. It's cheap, simple and the putts I roll with this thing just seem to want to go in. Not coming out of my bag for a while.
Using these currently. They're great grips if you have the hands for them, but they've given me some gnarly calluses. I think I'm going back to TV full cords.
A better more powerful golf swing is what will get you more distance off the tee. Once you have that, get custom fitted for a driver.
My home course features the most cruel, evil hole ever to be played by man.   It is the 11th hole, Par 4 386y, slight dogleg right. First of all on the tee box you have low hanging pines on the right, so a draw is impossible to play because you would be forced to start the ball there. There is a small lake on the left and large fairway bunkers just beyond it. The right side is nothing but a huge lake that snakes along the entire hole up to the dome shaped green,...
Playing 8 years and no ace. Not even any really close calls either.
After all this banter I've acutally decided not to go with the 64*. II spent all day at the practice green today with my 60* and I realized it is enough loft. Maybe it would be nice to have a little extra spin, but don't fix what aint broke.   Still replacing my wedges, though. My close friend showed up in the middle of my session today with a brand new xFT 60* (what a pleasant suprise!) and he let me use it. I really liked it. It played very similar to my Z TP...
    That's just a bag I've been using lately in hopes of getting my game back in shape, I'll use it for weekday practice rounds. I don't know why I put it in my sig, I guess just to look cool.   But, yeah. I do plan on matching the PW to my wedge set.   It's not that I can't hit a variety of shots with my 60*, because I can. The whole idea behind the 64* is to be able to fly the ball closer to the hole around the green and have it stop quicker. I find this the easiest...
I'm very confident with my 60* and it's my go to club for most shots within 85 yards. Other than the putter, it is my most used club in the bag. I would like a lob wedge with a little more loft though, probably 62* or a 64*   I either want to go with 48*, 56*, 62* or 48*, 56*, 64* I'm leaning towards the latter, but does 8* gaps between wedges sound like too much? I rarely hit full wedges as I play a big course where I have a 7 or 8 iron into the par 4s. But, I'm...
^Yea the gamers are undoubtedly the best ball for $20 a dozen right now. If your looking to go cheaper with similar performance the top flite D2 feel is also good. They go for a buck a ball and I also believe they are the best for that price category.