or Connect

Posts by bmartin461

I'm in for 25%.  That would bring me down to a 12, which is where I feel is a realistic HC to maintain given my current work/life/golf balance I'm under.   I'm currently taking Evolvr lessons with a complete focus on the driver.  When I look at my last 10 rounds, off the tee costs me the most strokes per round.   My putting performance is 1.89 per hole, so that is solid enough for now.   The second area that costs me strokes is 50 - 75 yard pitch shots, hopefully the...
 Got the wedges today, first impression when taking them out is "wow, these are nice".  They scream USA with blue grips and blue accent inside the shipping box. I should be able to start testing them out tomorrow on the range. Stay tuned. Brad
 What is your priority item you are working on again? It's hard to tell.   What is your priority item again?  It's hard to tell from this write up.   Also, posting a swing will help to validate some of your analysis. You are a practice animal for sure!  
 Wow, thanks!  I hope they work out, they look really nice. I'll be sure to put them through their paces. Thanks for all the well wishes too. Brad
 That does bring up the question, are we able to move from Lifetime to Elite if desired down the road?Brad
Interested:   Lie Loft Length 64 53 35.25 63 57 35.25 63 61 35   Thanks for the consideration.   Brad
Question, does OTT cause the lack of straight arm on the impact shot below?     The first pic is my back swing, on plane with my setup angle.     On the downswing, it becomes steep, I think I need to work on flattening this out?     Result: Looks like I am unconsciously trying to recover from hitting the ground by bending my left elbow?       Thoughts?   Brad
My current self-imposed priority is to get my driver consistent enough to rely on.  when I analyze my rounds and where my strokes are going, off the tee is killing me.   My current miss is left, hard left, I almost never slice these days.   I think my issue is tempo related, but I really don't have any idea.   I would welcome any feedback related to what I should focus on first, obviously there is probably more than one thing wrong here.        
 Thanks for answering, again, I'm just being curious here. Given what you wrote above, what is the difference in your mind between a practice and regular round, it does not look like you are doing anything different. This article give some good examples of what someone would use a practice round for say, prior to a tournament.   http://www.juniorgolfscoreboard.com/ss_4_archive.asp?passsskID=69
 Curious, when do you make the call on practice round vs. official round?  A) The day/night beforeB) On the drive to the courseC) on the first teeD) after 2 holes I have read Eric/Mike's responses and I tend to agree, it seems like trying to make swing changes on the course would prove to be very difficult.  Where a practice round can come in handy for people like you and me that don't have access to decent short game practice areas is to use the course for this, setup...