or Connect

Posts by bmartin461

Glad you decided to play more and enjoy the fruits of your labor.   Brad
 I understand what you are saying.  My goal is to be able to play any course and be able to not look like a hack.  What this means for me is solid off the tee, and solid iron shots. If your approach from 180 is 30 left or right, this is good enough dispersion, if you are aiming at the middle of the green, most greens being 20 yards wide (guess?) give you an error of only 20 yards off the green, that is more than good enough. I'm not trying to bust your ba$$s, just trying...
 So you have a club that you can execute on the range 33% of the time well, which means it will be even lower on the course.  I wonder why you want to carry a 3i instead of a 3h which should be much easier to hit consistently...  Should be enough for what?  I for one would like to see you just enjoying the game, rather than focusing on increasing distance (you have plenty) and HC index (yours is fine).
Pros: Durable, good feel, responsive Cons: None I, too, was sent a box of Bridgestone e6 golf balls for the purpose of writing a review.   I normally play TaylorMade balls, Pentas and more recently the Lethal line. For me, I wanted something good but I didn't want to go the ProV1 route. I always buy my supply from the used ball market to make the balls a good deal.   The Bridgestone line feels good when unboxed, and the logo and e6 graphics make the ball easy...
If you search youtube you can get a lot of examples and how-tos.   It's very easy, I can a grip in 2-3 minutes tops.   Steps:   Clamp club in vise Cut off old grip Clean tape off or not, depending on preference Retape, depending on need Pour a small amount of mineral spirits inside grip and "swish" around and empty Insert air hose into end of grip with nossle attachment Put grip on club without air gun engaged and apply foward pessure Start the air and slide...
 No, 13.2 is just the combined differential from you last two 9 hole rounds. It would go into the pool of rounds to calc the index, it is not your index unless by coincidence.
 Lihu, I think you are a point now with your swing that you should start posting your rounds.  In this last example, shooting 41/44 gives you a combined differential of 13.2, well within range of your current index. I think you should continue to practice on the range obviously, but it's time to play! Maybe put it out for a vote/poll? :)
 There is a lot of research on #41, eating breakfast is important for a variety of reasons, not just to give you energy. http://www.forbes.com/sites/alicegwalton/2013/07/23/why-is-skipping-breakfast-so-bad-for-our-heart-health/
Great clubs, recently regripped all but the GW.   Dynalite S300 stiff shafts.
I'm interested. PM sent.