or Connect

Posts by bmartin461

Just for FYI, that is Memorial Day weekend. With that being said, you can pencil me in. Thanks!
I'm interested. Thanks for tagging.
 Thanks for the feedback and the video.  I think with all the backswing and transition focus, I have forgotten the turn and jump part of it.  I'll do some intentional practice to get that feel back.
 Mostly straight, slight draw, mid/high flight.
I haven't posted a swing video in a long time.  Working on right heal pressure and arm/shoulder/back turning together.   Feels pretty good, still have the tendency to get too quick on the back swing.    
 Ok, so a temporary fix would be not to tee it up on the tee box, then I can predict better the results. I do take good divots with 7-wedges, but I get your point. Thanks for the comments.
 I don't feel this is the case, I make good contact from the fairway and distances are pretty equal between tee shots and fairway shots.
 Yeah, this could be part of it, but I see the same result at times with a 3W and 4i, which don't take much divot to begin with.
 Thanks (to @Tat14 too), I think that might have some to do with it, both alignment and probably a little more nerves which lead to an overswing.  I have been experimenting with taking one more club than I think so I can 3/4 punch for more accuracy, still not 100% comfortable with that option yet.
I've been mentally reviewing my rounds of late and have two general observations that I would like to ask about.   Observation 1:  I caught the last 2 minutes of the Golf Fix a month or so ago and he was talking about Jordan Speith's thought of pushing down on the right heel during the backswing (I did not get the full context of the tip) but I decided to try it and it has vastly improved my contact, aside from slow back, it's my only swing thought now.   Observation...