or Connect

Posts by bmartin461

I have to suffer through an Oracle presentation, but then I get to play a round of golf here on January 29! http://www.pelicanhill.com/golf/ I know, sucks to be me.
Interested, PM sent.
Thanks for the input Mike. I'll post a updated swing video soon.Brad
That is excellent advice.Thanks!
I would say I rarely top it anymore, maybe 1 out of 20. What my misses are though are short, left, right etc of the green. This comes from not having good control in the 125-160 range as well as no consistency under 100 yrds.Also, I don't ever hit knock down shots, but rather take the full swing club for the distance at hand, I think this is a mistake I need to work on.
This is true, I have a hard time with clubhead control, so I'm never sure the ball is going to go where it should. I'm going to dedicate some time each range session to hitting fades and draws with a 7i - 9i.100% it's off the tee for me, I cannot get the driver consistent nor can I rely on the 3W or 3H. I'm going to work on hitting 5 good shots with the 3H, then my 3W, then my driver, not moving on until I reach 5 good shots.
Based on my stats (last 10 rounds), what would you recommend?   Fairways Hit: 46% GIR: 18% Scrambling: 17% Putt Avg: 1.8 Par 3 Avg: 4.1 Par 4 Avg: 5.2 Par 5 Avg: 6.0   Current HC: 15.8   I think GIR & Scrambling are lower then they should be for this HC.   I would like to get to a 12 HC by July.   Any suggestions?   Thanks,   Brad
I bought one, looking forward to it.   Brad
Our third child was born on the 5th, his original due date was the 31st. Hunter Michael 6 pounds 15 oz. Now should I get him a 55g shaft or a 65g shaft.....
A UK buddy on mine sent this to me. Puts complaining about my ball being in a divot into context....