or Connect

Posts by bmartin461

Here is some information on Black Gold, we would need to get them to give us a break on the rate, but it's a nice course:   http://www.blackgoldgolf.com/scorecard.html   From the championship tees, Black Gold Golf Club is a par 72 layout playing up to 6,756 yards. All golf carts are equipped with state of the art Global Positioning Yardage (GPS) System. Black Gold Golf Club features a lighted driving range, putting green and 20,000 square foot clubhouse...
I vote for Oak Quarry or Black Gold in Yorba Linda.
  Yeah, the chatter didn't bother me, better then it being all quiet with all eyes watching me.  All I was thinking was, don't hit it fat into the bunker, don't hit it thin into the drink.....   Ended up 12' from the hole, so happy with it.   Brad
Here is Kaili and his dad Lihu on a very picturesque 8th hole.  
  Santa Anita on a Sunday on Father's Day!! How long did that round take??
So the "B" team can mentally prepare.    
  I would think so, otherwise it would impossible to determine where to put it.   I don't think this would be covered by any specific rule and the local officials would have to make a call.  If he did hit it, you could say Carl played the wrong ball, but I don't think that would be the ultimate ruling.
No penalty, see rule 14-5. Playing Moving Ball.   Not sure if he hits the other ball, but I would imagine both get placed back to nearest there original positions.
Today.  Par 4, hit the drive left and had 140 left to the pin.   Hit a soft 9 landed short of the flag and rolled in, it was really cool to hear it hit the pin and disappear from that distance away.   Of course I was by myself, but none the less, my first eagle.   Can you see the flag?   
  I love it when a plan comes together!