or Connect

Posts by bmartin461

At least!!     DOH! Now you tell me!  Maybe they will look more Red and Gold when they arrive....       Team C - We will see if there are any vanity caps in there.......
Those not in group "A" are in trouble now, I will have my new headcovers in time which will drop my HC at least 3-5 points right?  
My "Ju Ju" headcovers are shipping today!    
  I'm good from the blues, no need to adjust just for me.  I played the course almost exactly 1 year ago and shot a 53/52, 6 over per my HC at the time.   Hopefully I can improve on that this time!   Brad
I'm looking forward to it and getting to play with a zero handicap should be fun and educational.    What time are people planning to show up?  
  I played that course last year as a single, luckily I "paired up" with another single by the 4th hole who called it his home course.  He did tell me how to play those holes, not that my execution matched his plan....   It's a very nice course.   Brad
  You are right, I was thinking of Moorpark CC for some reason.
Black Gold in Yorba Linda is a nice 27 hole course, I have played there several times.  It might be a good option.   I'm glad it's the 23rd now as I am going to be out of town on the 30th.   Lurking...waiting for the final call.   Brad
1. Tiger Woods 8-under 2. Jason Day 10-under 3. Scott Piercy 6-under  
Very cool!  I use my newly acquired whip 3-4 times a week, very nice product.   Brad