or Connect

Posts by bmartin461

No penalty, see rule 14-5. Playing Moving Ball.   Not sure if he hits the other ball, but I would imagine both get placed back to nearest there original positions.
Today.  Par 4, hit the drive left and had 140 left to the pin.   Hit a soft 9 landed short of the flag and rolled in, it was really cool to hear it hit the pin and disappear from that distance away.   Of course I was by myself, but none the less, my first eagle.   Can you see the flag?   
  I love it when a plan comes together!
  BA MVMAC Mike of course!
Phil Mickelson (-4) Webb Simpson (-3) Scott Stallings (-6)
  At least!!     DOH! Now you tell me!  Maybe they will look more Red and Gold when they arrive....       Team C - We will see if there are any vanity caps in there.......
Those not in group "A" are in trouble now, I will have my new headcovers in time which will drop my HC at least 3-5 points right?  
My "Ju Ju" headcovers are shipping today!    
  I'm good from the blues, no need to adjust just for me.  I played the course almost exactly 1 year ago and shot a 53/52, 6 over per my HC at the time.   Hopefully I can improve on that this time!   Brad
I'm looking forward to it and getting to play with a zero handicap should be fun and educational.    What time are people planning to show up?