or Connect

Posts by bmartin461

I've been Playing Golf for:​ 2+ years My current handicap index or average score is: 24 My typical ball flight is: Slight draw The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: Fats & driver slice     Videos:    8i FO:     8i DTL  
  I like your idea, it will have a place in the market, just not for everyone.  Here is a video with my $8 gorilla with my $45 casio (120FPS) held by a free chair. :)  
  Thanks for the link, I missed that thread.    Not sure why you got on me though, it was just a question about the decision.  I'm not sure I have anything to let go of at this point.   I even complemented the shot Na made.    Have a great day!
I only saw a bit of it with the volume down, so I didn't hear the full commentary, but basically Na hit a shot right on #17/18 and had to take relief from the cart path.   He elected to drop ON the cart path and eventually (I didn't see, but I assume) he had to place the ball.  He then proceeded to hit a 3w/2h off the cart path.  It was a nice shot BTW.   Seemed very odd to me, but I guess it was well within the rules.   Take relief by dropping on the same...
  Thanks for the reply Mike, I appreciate the explanation.   I do feel my swing is much closer to where I want it to be, which is a great feeling.     Brad
When I was watching the last Hank Haney project he mentions that it's impossible (to him) to correct a slicer into a solid straight hitter.  He said you must go from a slice to a hook then you can be tuned to go straight (in the sense of draw back to target).   I have noticed with my progression via Evolvr I have reduced my slice tendencies way down and my off target shots are now 90% hook or pulls.    I was curious if this is true and if so, what is the theory...
To be fair, ebay has these going between $65 and $99 all day long.  Not sure about the shaft cost, but that might be why.   Good luck!
  Part 2....    
What are the total yards for the tee you are playing?   If your drives are 240 and you are left with 200-220 you must be playing from the back or second back tees.   Maybe try moving up a set of  tees for a while, get your long irons into play to make your GIR.   Your stats should tell you what to do.  If 75% of the time you go for it results in a double and if 75% of the time when you treat it like a par 5 you bogey, you have your answer.   Good...
    This video made me laugh and cry, too similar to my game....