or Connect

Posts by timbone03

I have heard at the local courses they are starting to ban the use of the plastic tee's due to the "maintenance issues they cause"
I am a huge fan of purchasing my clubs used. The way I view it is like purchasing a new car. The second you take it off the lot you lost money. Do any of you buy your clubs used? Side note: I am very picky with my used clubs they have to be in tip top shape in order for me to buy them though.
After watching the driver video I noticed two things. First your back swing is coming slightly past parallel, not by much. But I think you could try to shorten your back swing a touch, and I think this would give you more control. Second thing I noticed was ball positioning. I would move the ball more to the front of your stance. I have always been taught the ball should feel like it is coming just past your right ear. I also think by moving the ball forward your arms...
I would call around, I am located in the heart of America. We get lots of snow but as long as the weather holds out and course is playable, most places keep the course open. Just an idea.
Real Estate all the way.
I as well am cheering for the women this season. The men are just way to aggressive and angry. It's almost like watching the men of Jersey Shore playing golf.
On the east coast, with colder weather approaching we all know that generally means snow is coming and the golfing season will soon come to an end. Just curious, so far this year, what has been your best shot? Mine was a tie between a drive on a short par four, from 315 yards, I got a hold of the ball and landed pin high about five feet to the left for an easy eagle putt. The second was another short par four with a huge drive ended up 20 yards left of the green,...
Played 9 yesterday and shot 39 at Weatherwax (Valley View)
Okay in case anyone was wondering, I figured it out, it was my swing not the shaft. After correcting the swing I have more control, accuracy and distance with the stiff shaft than I did with the regular flex. Operator error.
Nothing good comes from either.