or Connect

Posts by domc36

Thanks!
I've been Playing Golf for:​ 3 years My current handicap index or average score is: 12 My typical ball flight is: RIGHT. The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: SLICE     Videos:  
Clubs for tour players are completely expendable.   Look at this: http://www.titleist.com/teamtitleist/b/tourblog/archive/2011/08/12/update-rory-mcilroy-s-titleist-mb-7-iron.aspx
Jeez between all the lip outs, missed 5-10fters Tiger could been closer to 20ish or so under. He easily could have won. I think he's certainly on the right track right now. Cant wait to see him and my favorite player Steve Stricker paired up !
looks like a standard 2ball, right?
I want those shoess SOOOOOOOOOOO BAD!!
Ya 160 to the left rough. Saw that too. Anyone know what happened?!
I live pretty near Kennisington, I play it frequently. And it's number 1?! I think not. I cannot believe Boulder Creek didn't make the list! BC could easily be in the top 5 public courses in Ohio. I also play Firestone Farms quite often...and it's just another typical public course. This list is garbage.
Why is slow play such an issue? What are they holding up?
I try to mimic Steve Strickers in a way. I really dont though. I just like the simplicity and naturalness of his swing. Wish I could do something similar.