or Connect

Posts by Artimas

I play when it's cold during the winter.   My usual dress is an underarmour base layer, followed by a coldgear long sleeve golf shirt. Then a Footjoy performance sweater or heavy fleece. My current outer layer is a pullover lined windbreaker.   I'd like a better outer layer and would appreciate suggestions.   Thanks.
I use the E6 a lot and like it. I've recently also tried the Wilson Duo, and even though it's very inexpensive, it's performance is very similar to the E6.   I've also used the Q-Star, but like these 2 better.   All are available in yellow.
A mid-handicapper I play with has his name on his bag. It was a gift that was given to him.   If you want your name embroidered on your bag, do it. If someone judges you for it, their opinion is probably not worth getting concerned over. 
Thanks to all for the suggestions.  Appreciated very much.
He's going to take lessons also. I would like to give him a book as a gift.
I want to buy my son a gift- an instructional golf book. He is a rank beginner. Any suggestions?   Thanks.
Paragraphs please.
I've been playing for 2 seasons. I'm definitely striking the ball better than when I started, but my handicap remains around a 28 and hasn't really changed.  I lose tremendous numbers of strokes due to a bad short game that's not improving as well as suboptimal course management.   I've recently become very frustrated that my h-cap is unchanged over 2 years despite lessons, semi-regular play and practice. It's gotten to the point where I often think about quitting and...
Thanks for the replies.
I'm neither big, nor tall, but wish you luck in your new endeavor.