or Connect

Posts by Artimas

Thanks for the suggestions. I think I've been hitting down on these clubs, but perhaps I've not, subconsciously. I'll pay more attention and see what happens, although our weather has turned bad and I'll be "golfless" for at least a week or 2.   Thanks to all.
A guy in my foursome hit a hole in one to win a car at a benefit golf tournament we were playing in. That was cool to see.
A few years ago I began playing recreational golf and bought Callaway Diablo Edge irons. The pro shop recommended that I get 4 and 5 hybrids instead of true irons. I never had hit hybrids before but had read they were forgiving and bought them. I have never been able to hit them well. I seem to top them all the time. I occasionally hit them off the tee and then can make good contact. I've tried to change my stance, ball position, etc., without success.   I'm playing...
I have the 5 wood and like it a lot. Super easy to hit.
I also am a fan of the E6 for reducing sidespin.
Thanks for the replies.
Do most people fit a regular or a cadet style glove. Which hand shape is more common? Which do you use?
A cool thing that I saw at the tour event shows what gentlemen these guys are.    There was a teenager with a disability, perhaps autistic, who was upset and suddenly started yelling out while the pros were teeing off. The kid's parents were doing the best they could to quiet him down and get him away so as not to distract he players. They all teed off, and while walking to their ball 2 of them went over to the kid, greeted him, and tried to help calm him down. They...
I went to the PGA tournament at Disney's Magnolia course this past summer. I had played the same course 2 weeks prior, and it was cool to see the pros play the same holes I had just played.   There was a strict limit as to the size of the packs you could bring in, maybe 8 inches in each dimension. No cameras were allowed.    We just wandered around and picked up random groups to follow and had a great time. it's impressive to see those guys play.   HAVE FUN!
FWIW, I have a Pine Meadow lob wedge I'm very happy with.