or Connect

Posts by sportsnut

Golf for me is more like a continuing journey where I have met my first set of limited goals and have moved the goal posts. I intermittently work on some of the same issues at different times.   The short story, started hitting the ball in the fall of 2009 at a nearby range after buying clubs online, no woods just irons. My goal was simple, try to hit the ball well enough to work my way onto a par 3 course to start. Watched all the familiar shows, the golf fix and some...
It would be easy for me to identify my two favorite owned cars: 1970 Plymonth "Cuda" 340 cu in with pistol grip shifter and 1971 BMW 2002. two different types of cars for sure, but if it had to go down to my favorite it would have to be the BMW, a great package combo of handling and performance especially for a 4 banger, from the days when you could buy one new for $3750 man do I miss those days............
gezz who picks out the clothes for Michele (I think thats her name one of the hosts), that was one of the worst outfits I've seen in a while. also looked like doleman had to eat some healthy portions of humble pie, he was the worst.
I played as long as possible last year since I was only playing 3 years at that point and wanted to get as much packed into the year as possible. will not do that again, frost delays, sitting around the clubhouse waiting to play, hitting onto frozen greens and watching balls bounce high and far after hitting the green, too many lost balls, not much similarity to the game so that will be my last year doing that, this year back to trap over the winter becasue I like to keep...
The best comment in this weeks show IMHO came from Oren IMHO, "Next Competition I'm showing up in a really tight and bright outfit to play golf and its gonna be real tight cause obviously it works"  some outfit that Z wears they are so tight you cant miss the balls she has in her back pocket!!!!
I think I overdosed on Holly, now i just focus on certain of her attributes, I mean certain parts of her show, I mean you know what i mean!!!
I found a srixon soft feel during my last round played and put it in play about mid round. I was surprised at how much I liked the ball, it was cold and windy out but the ball had good distance and a nice feel to it! dont normally use found balls I have more than enough new, but since i had never seen one before I decided to give it a try, it's ended up on my short list of balls to try next year along with the trispeed.
jury is still out on this one for me, but a couple of things noticed - Brians temper seems off and running hotter and quicker which is very tiring, Meghan seems worse, Z seems better and Oren seems to be putting worst, maybe because hes not anchoring which I didnt notice till it was mentioned here, and Chad is still Chad which is painfull to watch.  Sasquaths ball striking not what i remembered seems to be off a tad.
I wear prescription glasses and will wear sunglasses all day when the sun is strong and out all the time, do not like to switch back and forth
Well I tried these today, good off the driver, irons and putter. good distance and fly nice I was very impressed with how they played, helped me shoot 86 IMHO, worth the price.