or Connect

Posts by leftofmoe

If you are a fan of Moe Norman or want to find out how to strike the ball "pure" as Moe called it, then this book is for you. It gives a great history of the long relationship between Moe and his only true friend and student Greg Lavern. In it, Greg reveals to all of us the mechanics of the swing, Moe taught him and him alone over the many years they spent together. This information is truly game changing. Enjoy. 
Moe Norman's secret is very simple. He understood his golf swing better than any other person living or dead. His understanding of what was required to strike a golf ball "PURE" was absolute and unparalleled. Just because he didn't share his knowledge with the general public, it became common thinking that Moe was unable to explain his method. He simply wasn't going to just give away, what he alone, had the brains and determination to figure out.   The good news for all...
The book is finally out!!!! For any Moe Norman fan or any golfer, this is going to be the best golf book you will ever read. http://www.therealmoenorman.com
No contest. Jack by a mile. Look what happens when these guys revert to a softer ball to hold the greens with V grooves. They hit the driver all over the map. Jack used a ball that spun much more but could still hit it 300 down the middle. If jack was given the modern ball he would have won 30 majors.
I think the best shot from my last round was my opening Tee shot. 310 dead center.
Well, it was a month back, but I shot 75 with 3-3 putts.