or Connect

Posts by golf55

The class I was referring to was musical and yes I did advance to the advance class. Even the most talented people struggle, tiger, rory, sergio and so on. Ofcourse I struggled with golf. It is the most difficult thing I have ever tried. I don't have exact date but I do plan on turning pro, I just need to work on my short game a bit more. Everyone needs to practice... all I'm saying is it doesn't take 10,000hrs to be good at something when you have talent. Yes, anyone can...
practice 3times per week. Hit about 2-3 medium buckets each visit. I get holes in my fingers and not in the palm area. I was just complaining so manufacturers could read this and make the gloves more durable.
"200hrs to realize who have talent"........... LOL. It doesn't even take 5hours to see who have raw talent. I remember as a kid taking classes and in 2-3 session you could tell who was the top 3 out of whole class. By end of the year I was so ahead of everyone so I was put in more advance class. 10,000 is a JOKE. People are dumb thinking if they spend 10,000hrs they will achieve something. Anyone who spends 10k hrs doing something they're good at will go somewhere but it...
I like having soft hands. I guess 6weeks ain't so bad.
that theory is bs though. if everyone spend 10,000 at the gym could we all be professional bodybuilders? I Haven't even spend half of 10,000hrs and planning on turning pro. It's all about talent.... Even if he makes it, he chose something he was interested in. How about letting the users choose which profession to master to prove that theory. This has nothing to do with theory, he's just a guy wanting to turn pro and milking every penny. GOOD FOR HIM.
he gets paid to do it.
So what's going on with this guy? any updates?
I replace my gloves every 6weeks or so. I get a hole in the exact same spot. Why don't they make these more durable?
I'll learn it if the job requires it.   I like golf!  IT I just don't care for, I see it as a job that pays the bill. I'm going back to school next year or going to get certificate and find me a job
Posting in a thread about computers/IT that you know nothing about. Are you stupid? why are you posting in my thread?     Yeah because you sure know what it takes to be a professional golfer. I never said I was stupid, reported you for calling me stupid. How does it feel that no matter how hard you practice golf you'll never beat this stupid guy. Getting beat by a stupid guy. what does that make you? a retard?     never said I was giving up. Just need a career since...