or Connect

Posts by golf55

I really want to grind some wedges! HELP
only power tools I have is power drill. I would love to do it myself but I don't have any tools to work with.
called golf shop. They charge more than the club to grind. Anyway I can grind for free or super super cheap?
I get blister on my fingers and my feet from walking.
why would you play if you feel tired? I don't have any fun if I'm playing sleepy. 
I ride 3times a year. Rode a cart today :)   anyway do you guys return the key or leave the key inside the cart when your done. It seems like everyone leave the key inside after they're done.
I guess my goal is to be a douche ;)
I don't see anything wrong with that since he's not forcing these girls to date him. These girls want to date him so enough said. If I ever have a daughter I would be very protective over her.
So dating someone younger means sleazebag? I'm pretty jealous of the guy, in his 50s and getting more girls than I am. He's living the dream, dating young hot girls while playing golf. Most guys would kill to have his lifestyle.
plays 50+ events? so I'm guessing your friend is over 50+? How does he have so many gfs at that age. I'm in my 20s and have hard time meeting girls.