or Connect

Posts by Old1964

Good one.   I'll bet you even Shane Lowry is surprised by how it is going thus far.
Well, the good news is that you are hitting towards the heel not the toe. Lots of golfers seem to struggle with shots off the toe.   Possibilities... 1. Weight is shifting to your toes when you are swinging. 2. You are swinging too far to the outside when you are coming into the ball. 3. Your arms are swinging around your body (like a baseball swing) too much. 4. Your posture is collapsing in your downswing.   Of course, I have no idea.   If you could...
Me too!   Never had a problem with them.    $25 a glove...
With my back problems, I am prone to start taking it back too far to the inside.  That's all it takes for me to develop a cute hook
Some amazing golf today...some not so amazing.   Does anyone know where the actual scores were posted from today's match play?   On a side note -- Stricker turns 46 tomorrow and all the talk about how old he is makes me laugh.   On a really side note -- Bubba and Furyk playing mediocre golf for 22 holes...well, it was agonizing.  Someone posted about Bubba's need to get some help putting - today reflected the truth of that statement. Missed four short putts?...
Toss the putter.     Putt with your 4 iron.     Or...     Toss your 4 iron. Seriously...you should be able to choke down on the 3 hybrid ... or hood your putter if you need some extra distance.  
I witnessed two ...   on the same hole... (137 over water)   about a year apart by two of my Monday morning foursome.   One regularly shoots about 88-90. Retired business administrator.   The other shoots in the 100's. Retired John Deere store manager.   Of course the other member of our foursome got his in Hilton Head. Retired plumber.     *********************I think the key is that they are all "Retired"   As for Golf Not...
Agreed. Wonder if mvmac thinks that he has the 5 simple keys down?
The indoor version of knitting needles and string?