or Connect

Posts by cbrian

IMO, the pressure data is accurate, but it doesn't correspond to the picture presented. 
Some of the other videos/pictures that we have seen make a lot of sense now. 
I believe it was taken in the last couple of days (if not yesterday).      And while I'm at it, what I love most about that pic is the "Level, Steep, Shallow." Too funny 
Nick Clearwater is who I would go to in that area. He knows his stuff and works with some really good players. 
    Not only that, but when its happening is important as well. Towards the target early is probably side bend and towards the target late is likely extension. 
  Ball position is different. 
I can almost understand her making a video about the dangers of dragging the elbow/handle like she was doing when demonstrating the "wrong" way. And I can almost agree that the deep elbow feel could possibly create more of a draw. However, there is a very specific context in which those statements would be considered accurate.    IE: Trying to get the elbow in front can cause a bit of handle drag and that can cause some issues. But at the same time, how often is that...
To me it didn't look like Romo was taking it very seriously. I thought he was about to roll his eyes when he was talking about the clubface turning over. 
Thats a very good routine when just trying to maintain or dial in what you have now. However, I was referencing when you are actually trying to make swing changes (which again, might be wrong).    But while we are at it, what do you struggle with? What would you want to work on if you were to take the lessons and why? 
I've listened to Utley speak to other teaching pros and he said that what he teaches may sound or feel very "handsy" or "wristy," but if you look at the stroke, it doesn't appear that way. From, what I've seen, he just wants you to use the hands "enough" to make the stroke easier to accomplish. If you allow the hands to do a little, then the rest of your body doesn't have to do so much.