or Connect

Posts by cbrian

You guys got some weird people on your list. For me its only Sabbatini, but I don't get to get my Haterade on very much considering hes not really ever in contention. That dude has always and will forever rub me the wrong way.    However, I do root against Faldo and Miller all the time and they aren't even playing. 
Yea, going duck foot was one of the first things I did. I can't even get comfortable the old way anymore. Concentrating more on the feel of pressure in the left foot has helped a bunch... or at least I think it has. Before I had other things on my mind and I was just thinking about it too late.    And thanks Michael. 
Don't know about the OP, but here is my transition. In the second video I had been at it for like 4 months, and for the most part have done it on my own. I still haven't worked with anyone in person, but had guys like Erik, iteach, etc comment on it. Going to get a more recent swing up soon, but the weather has been so hit or miss. Still working on my release and hips, but yea.. I'd say its better.   
Keeping your inclination to the ground the same requires the "spine angle" to change. Thats probably the best reason for making the distinction. 
Faldo's less than educated remarks have been pointed out many times. The man knows his swing to some extent, but that seems about as far as it goes.  
As long as the face is closed to that path, yes.
Today they tried to break down one of Tiger's drives and I don't know who it was, but it was one of the worst ones I have ever heard. He was like, 'wow, he really has that front foot turned out.' And then was followed by some nonsense rambling where he tried to find the fault that caused the face to be a fraction of a degree open. Then Faldo was like yea, 'yea if you are going to stay that centered, you have to get behind it to swing up' (or something like...
The pros: Methodist has a good business school and has great practice facilities (proto pro v range balls). A few of the staff members (PGM) are amazing and you would be lucky to get to learn from them... especially if the business side is what you are interested in. The girl situation is improving thanks to the new nurses program. Also, I think there is a new president now.. and if not now there will be in the very near future (in the positives because I don't think...
Its hard not to fall for Grant's swing... I know I'm jealous. 
I'd cry too if my girl fell for a 5' scientologist nut job