or Connect

Posts by Kujan

Do others find that when you grip strong there is shaft lean at setup? Doesn't that deloft the club and cause a lower ball flight? I find that if I grip weak the ball moves forward in my stance and I get a higher ball flight.
Snowed in today, did like Paige, heard she is getting surgery on Friday, prayers going out for her.
These optimal #'s look great but how much trouble did you go through to get close to them given your swing speed?
I have the 14-way SM Hybrid bag for when I ride or push and the 4-way SM Three 5 bag for when I walk. When walking will watch out for the hit a 6 when I thought it was a 9 catastrophe!
Like what Mr. D said about not shortening more than about a half inch and adding about a couple of grams to the head. Stripped off excessive lead tape and reapplied about 4 inches to a 45 inch driver and 3 inches to my 42.5 inch 4-wood. Feels great!
When you choke down like that the shaft will play stiffer and the ball will fly lower. You need to add weight to the head to get the flex back.
I had my driver cut down to 45 and the 4-wood to 42.5. Also applied lead tape to the bottom. Like saeve125 said, the shafts are too long to begin with.
The Pros look better and if you don't need the added forgiveness that the regular model provides I would choose them. Being a 10 handicap the 825 Pros are a good match for you.
I like the Pro version but ended up buying Titleist AP1s after a very good player I know (Golfsmith club guru) recommended them. The AP1s are great. The 714 model is coming out later this year.
Gotten off topic here about Phil's swing. I do like Mark Crossfield's swing. He gets his hands very high.