or Connect

Posts by Kujan

I look forward to seeing Sara on that show. When is the next airing?
All systems go. Shot 79 at a relatively short but difficult course in MD called Red Gate. Trial and error proved the book to be correct - don't put the ball too far forward in your stance. Hands forward with a one plane swing releasing hands thru impact results in solid contact with s nice draw ball flight. The key for me is probably keeping a steady head thru impact.
This week I'm practicing S&T exclusively. By the book. Even with the driver. Definitely teeing it lower and hitting down on it a bit. Playing a round this Saturday so that will be exam day!
It might be better to post your question in a 5SK forum. Are you doing a S&T swing in the context of 5SK?
I also am bagging 13 clubs. I'm wondering if it's a good idea to go to 3 wedges. Given that my approach iron has a loft of 49, I'm thinking of adding 52, 56, and 60 degree wedges.
Sounds like you may be moving your head forward before contact. We all know you're supposed to slide the hips forward, but don't overdue that, because if you do, the head will go foward too.
I think the tilt keeps you stacked.
I recommend the X2 Hot Pro 5 wood. Easy to hit off the deck. Great club.
The X2 Hot driver was a good fit for me too. Also hit Slider S, G25, and Bio Cell.
Do others find that when you grip strong there is shaft lean at setup? Doesn't that deloft the club and cause a lower ball flight? I find that if I grip weak the ball moves forward in my stance and I get a higher ball flight.