or Connect

Posts by plum

im not a lawyer but im pretty sure it doesnt change anything. true or false unless its in his prenup
i cant imagine caring what a bunch of millionaires do with their hard earned cash. hit the ball, entertain me !
this year, been playing mostly with my dad who recently had a stroke. He has been paying red tees. So I enjoy the time with dad, so i play from the reds on the long holes and we play from the whites on the shorter holes. (he used to be a 5HC, now about a 13 or 14) we actually have a boatload of fun playing it this way and it works for both of us now.
  that would go for EVERYTHING in the world. Why even have message boards then ?
IMO the time it takes to play a round is whats killing it
no comparison, playing on a regularly played course is going to be easier for you. my dad was a 5 HC, on his course, he slaughtered me everytime, if i took him to a course he didnt know, id beat him the majority of the time. I think it has to do with comfort and lack of stress.
i only book online / via app
this is pretty much my biggest golf problem (concentration). Today, i shot par on the front 9, had total control of my head and gold ball, par'd the 10th and 11th and then completely lost any and all concentration. Typically I carry a few energy drinks to help me keep focused. A buddy who is a doctor and knows me well told me to try it and it helps but i didnt have any on me today. ended up shooting 78 which is good for me but not where i should have finished. 
so he has what 4 lifetime exemptions ?
I dont see the big deal in her comments. The woman behind them is clearly not attractive. Her comment was honest (god forbid)