or Connect

Posts by plum

i make the other players in the group scratch it for me..lol
  I couldnt agree more.
a really good golfer taught me something this year that helped me finally break 80 a few times. "Aim for the center of the green, if it goes closer to the hole, your lucky but it will rarely miss the green and put you in trouble "  half the holes are cut in the center or close to center of the green.   made sense to me and it helped me.
finally breaking 80 with a 74   and playing golf with my dad for the first time after his stroke
my father (75) was a legit 5 until july 1st when he had a pretty bad stroke. now he is in the mid 90's...not happy at ALL so he is working very hard at a game that came very easy to him till recent. its a bitch only having full use of half your body..lol.   I have no doubt by this coming july 1st, he is back in the 70's. (at least i hope)
i dont promote theft regardless of price
IMO, any list like this without Ai Miyazato is bogus...lol   I love that girl
< --- holly fan.   I didnt realy like kuselias all that much but i did like the old format better.
my swing by swing app keeps these stats for me
i feel i was in a similar spot. shoot consistent low 80's, cant break 80 (till this summer) swing is decent, chipping is pretty good. My problem is driver being erratic and putting (i hate putting) and i have a concentration problem.   This year i decided only to take driver out if it really is beneficial to my score and an open fairway on the hole otherwise take 3 wood which i hit consistent as heck and fairly long. If i can chip it closer, make less driver mistakes i...