or Connect

Posts by gwlee7

And the freaking mailman shot a lower score than me today. 
Received my copy today and I am very interested in beginning to read it.  Interestingly, the packaging envelope arrived open and the book appeared to have fallen out and been returned to the inside because while not damaged in any way, it was dusty.  I hope the USPS employees enjoyed it and that their handicaps will drop as a result. 
Ok so yesterday I am finally able top get out on the course.  You'd have thought that my little corner of NC was actually in Eire or something.  Anyway, fro giggles an grins, I decided to put the theory to a very informal test. I made bogey or an even bigger  mess of the holes where I "purposefully" tried to hit it at the flag and was one under on the ones where I purposefully hit to the center of the green.  
Well, I don't know him personally but know he was banned from another very popular golf forum for having several user names, being insulting to posters who disagreed with "Lee" and his teachings and for being a general nuisance. He seems to go from place to place doing this until he gets the boot. Not unlike that "Gary Schoen" guy or whatever his name is.
 I haven't posted here much in a while but I felt compelled to since "c peterich" has decided to pollute this place with his drivel., Just be grateful that chirs hasn't clogged this place up with multiple page threads of how he's using one of the golf evolution guys as his instructor only to then say he bought the lessons as a joke to show his "real" instructor,   I know Erik well enough both through this forum and having spent time with him in person to be amazed that...
  The Mike Curtis "incident" 
Unfortunately for Wie, anyone who can hold a putter in her hands is most likely a better putter that she is. 
For Bubba to say something like this wouldn't surprise me at all.  He seems like he could easily be a Princess sleeping on a pea. 
I do want to add that the only reason I want the ball to fly "reasonably" straight is because that is my stock shot.  I have never drawn or faded the ball all that much.  It flies relatively straight when I put a good swing on it.  When I am not playing well, my bad miss is a nasty "quail hook" where the ball only gets about 20 feet off the ground and then scampers off into the left woods. 
I want my ball to fly relatively straight and that is what is does when I am playing well.  Don't care if it leaks a little either way.  I can hit the big hook or the big slice but only want to do it if something is my way.