or Connect

Posts by Camo

I don't play or buy the titelist balls because their marketing doesn't appeal to me and I don't believe their hype.
To answer the question of why ? Because golf is easily the most copy cat industry on the planet. Somebody had success with it ( pronely ping ). And everybody else copied it.
It was defInetly reaffirmation why they lost me as a regular customer a long time ago.I went there only because my shop was out of the shaft I wanted and I have a tee time today that I wanted to game it...... Instant gratification is such a bitch.I will admit, I felt kinda dirty ... Lmao. Oh well, with 3 avid golfers in the family I give my shop plenty of biz.
I was in golf galaxy Today buying my new super fast 2.0 rescue and they said to make 100% certain I wanted it because they were not doing returns even if it was still brand new never hit. I asked why and they said they have had problems with returns being fakes being exchanged for the real deal. The fake one they showed me, the guy said, oh I grabbed the wrong loft, had a reciept from a real one he had actually purchased but traded in a fake one. Anyhow, they looked...
Even seen bubba Watson ? He is kind of a scrawny little guy....lol. It ain't about being buff Tigers recent mucle man routine hasn't done much for him, John daly is a tub o lard. Phil is pudgy marshmello man My point, being fit is obviously a great advantage in life but in golf, it is all in the swing technique. My typicall driver swing is best described as "stuck" and i only hit my driver about 220 When I can manage a free flowing and smooth swing I drill it...
Mine took about 3 weeks all said and done
I went in with every intent to buy one but ended up liking the super fast 2.0 better. ( fairway not driver ) ( For now my ghosted r9 still gets the job done nicely.) Lighter head on the super fast and on the r11 all my settings were neutral anyhow so the adjustments were a moot point. I didn't gain any yardage just cool factor :laughing:
So I just an instant message from one of my managers, Dennis,, you watching the PGA ? Me,,,, yes Dennis,,,, did you see my house on that last hole ? Me,,,,, WTF ? When did you move to doral ? Dennis,,,,, awhile ago.... When are you coming to FL ? Let's play Me,,,,, on my way..... Lmao
I miss the clickedy click sound of metal spikes walking across the parking lot towards the club house. When I was just a kid playing with my dad I used to love that sound. When I got my first pair as a teen it always reminded me of those days. anyhow, I can't imigiane playing without a good pair of golf shoes, aside form the traction spikes offer when walking and during your swing, , most nowadays are also water proof, built with a firm and solid footbed designed to...
If you loose a lot of balls then buying expensive ones doesn't make much sense, try some of the less expensive ones and see if there is one you end up liking more then the others for whatever reason. I have found the lady precepts to work well for me. During your adventures looking for your wayward balls keep a sharp eye out for lost balls and you are bound to find a slew of expensive balls to add to your inventory. Playing those will give you some free experience...