or Connect

Posts by Vinny29

Still looking to trade by Wilson Staff Di9 Irons with uniflex steel fat shafts for a set of Wilson Staff Ci9 Irons with steel regular shafts.  
Did you ever get he Callaway Steelhead 4 and 7 wood? I have a Callaway Steelhead iii 4 and 7 wood with uniflex steel shafts for sale. $ 75 for the pair plus shipping. PM me if interested. .  
I am looking to trade my Wilson Staff Di9 Irons with uniflex steel fat shafts for a set of Wilson Staff Ci9 irons preferably with steel regular shafts or would consider steel stiff shafts.. My clubs are in great shape, at least a 9 out of 10. They are 5-9 with PW, AW, and GW. 
Check out this website:   http://www.golfbagwarehouse.com/BenningtonGolf.aspx   They have the 2011 Bennington Quiet Organizer with free shipping for $ 229.00. I bought mine from them 1 year ago, same 2011 model for $ 180, it was listed at that time for 189.99 and there was a 5% off coupon on the internet. Good luck!
I carry both 5 and 7 wood Callaway Steelhead iii with steel uniflex shafts and love them. Pulled my hybrids out of the bag and haven't looked back. The 7 wood is money from about 180 yards and I hit my 5 wood about 200. Both have a nice high trajectory and land soft, easy to hit off of the deck. The 7 wood works well out of the rough also as long as it's not too thick in which case I would use an iron anyway.
There is no way in God's creation that you are hitting a 3H 270 yards. Come on, get real. 
What is the flex of the shafts? What kind of condition are they in? How much do you want for them?
I have an Adams Tight Lies ST 9 degree Driver with Bimatrix stiff shaft in very good condition. Also have a XFactor Xplosion 9.75 degree Driver with Aerospeed shaft in excellent condition. Would be interested in a trade of both of these clubs for a 12, 12.5, or 13 degree driver.
I have Callaway Steelhead iii 3 wood with steel uniflex shaft in almost new condition. $ 40 plus $10 shipping if you are interested.
I have an Adams Tight Lies ST 9 degree Driver with Bimatrix stiff shaft. Also have a XFactor Xplosion 9.75 degree Driver with Aerospeed shaft. Would you be interested in a trade. Both of these clubs are in real nice shape.