or Connect

Posts by inthehole

I have the hooks bad with the driver lately - don't think I hit a fairway all day.    Have the driver even set to neutral.    Killing me.   Swing is so messed up trying to fix this, even hitting draws when set up to hit a fade - its pretty brutal and incredibly frustrating.   Anyways, shot a scrambling 91 - rest of game was fine - some great approach shots & putting was decent.     Just can't seem to fix the hooks with the driver ... off to the range later - won't play...
 Yep - they have 3 par 3's that I recall are over 190 FROM THE WHITE TEEs !
Longest drive ever .... wasn't even trying to fly the green on a 296 yd par 4.   Just smooth tempo swing ... caught it just right, rolled right up to the fringe - probably 288 or so.   It was a good 40 yards past a better than average drive for me ... funny how that happens sometimes
Yellow - like the visibility in flight
All I can tell you about putters is after failing & buying the first putter I liked, it didn't work out (repeated this trend several times to date).   Next time I'm in the market for a putter, I'll go to my local golf store, hit everything & form a general opinion of what I like.   Don't buy it then.  I'll go back a week later & repeat ... you may come to the same conclusion or you may not.     When you have 2 good test days in a row without a shadow of a doubt which one...
I tried so many hybrids and never found one that really worked for me.     Finally I found the Nike VRS series (last series before they went to the cavity backed design).   The 2h is  MONSTER - its nearly as long as my 3 wood and I've put a lot of time in on it for my narrow fairway tee shot club where I don't want to pull driver.    A really good hybrid that works for you & you have gained confidence with is tough to beat ...   PS - one question for the guys that carry...
Just don't call him underrated before the next Ryder Cup... or he'll pull a FOWLER
J. Spieth -5 C. Kirk -6 D. Willett -6
  It is indeed absolute unequivocal utter BS.    Carrying makes a person become situationally aware and AVOIDANCE of conflict becomes even more important.     Do you have any idea what the legal ramifications of using deadly force are in todays society ?    To name a few ... likely losing your job / career, untold lawyer bills, court appearances, civil lawsuits by survivors, and very possibly your freedom ... the list goes on.    Responsible people who carry are very...
 OK, this is just utter BS.   I'll just leave it at that ...