or Connect

Posts by inthehole

x 28 seems way long to me ... my drive is 240-250 & I play somewhere around  6000 typically & that's about right for me.    When I get up around 6300 I start feeling the pressure of having to leaning on my driver & it that's when I get outside of my comfort zone & it starts to go bad ...
expect plugged balls - good time to use up old shag balls
Am in Atlanta for work this week - mid 70's - phenominal weather.     GOnna be tough to go back to the low 30's in PA.    Boss took us to Top Golf for an evening get together -  was actually pretty fun.    Found out local boss is a stick though - cleaned my clock
wow - I thought we had it bad in the NE USA ... courses will be opening soon here ... looks like it's gonna still be a while up your way ...
I never heard anyone say it like that ... Exactly how I feel most of the time when I walk onto a putting green!BTW, was hoping to hear what iacas thinks of my (albeit unusual) winter practice routine ... Or if there's something better I could do with the living room practice routine ...
 If that snap hook is killing you (as it was me too) with your hybrid ... I think it's time you take advantage of the new technology & pick up an adjustable hybrid (pick up a cheapie off eBay and just experiment with it).      Adjusting my clubs to neutral really helped with minimizing my hook.    You can set if fade biased if you have to in order to minimize the dreaded snap hook.    You're a far better player than me, but I found if I really hit DOWN on my hybrids &...
found this old thread ... might be something in there of interest
 Apparently you have reading comprehension issues ?    She said she's a "total novice" .     It's posts like this that discourage women from participating in male dominated discussion boards... 
 so not helping as I'm worrying about the drive home from work after it's been snowing the last 6 hours ... this last storm is a kick in the nutz - received emails that a couple of local courses were actually planning to open this weekend ... grrrrrrrrrr
Took up golf too late in life (46 ... 50 now)  - age and putting hold me back enough so I will never be good enough to compete ... but there's just something about it - it's the most addicting activity I've ever taken up.    Can't get enough of it - play way more than I should, but it's more exercise than I've ever gotten before, so I can justify it.