or Connect

Posts by inthehole

NICE list ... GRIMM SEASON PREMIER TONIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi - this is a great time of year to start playing (at least in the colder parts of the country) ... courses are mostly empty & you don't have to worry about people pressuring you to play faster.    I would look for any course nearby (a par 3 course would be even better) .. and just play 9 holes at your leisure - may call ahead and ask them when is the least busy time of the day so you can play at your own pace.    As for clubs - yes, todays "super game improvement" class...
Nevermind all this ... more importantly - did everyone see him in Australia this week ???    He cut his hair and lost some weight - here's to hoping the change will do him good in 2015 ...
In my experience, I"m the exception ... very few people I play with put their headcovers back on after every shot.     Everybody's different, my tools, guitars and golf clubs are all used ALOT, and still look like new - just don't like anything to look beat up ...
I use headcovers on my hybrids, woods, driver.   Always, 100% of the time when the clubs are in the bag.     I too hate colored tees - leaves streaks on the bottom of woods that are so hard to get off ...
 wow - unless that selfie is distorted, her eyes & lips are really overdone now ... hopefully, in real life she isn't as bad as that pic looks
video's worth a thousand pics !   http://www.golfchannel.com/media/school-golf-50-70-yard-shot/
 Indeed.  She has a massive "cute" factor on top of that, which was absent in Holly ...
agree with the OP, just no point in announcing he had no interest in watching his prior team mates play arguably the biggest match play in golf ... just makes him sound a tad off (more than usual anyways)
jeez guys - I think most of us understand the need for professional instruction, but the OP was just asking for a few of your favorite tips that helped YOU.   He's not asking for hard and fast standard operating procedures for how to hit a golf ball, which we all know vary from person to person.   Just post up a couple basic swing thoughts that have proven to help you  ... aiiiii, he's a new guy here - these responses aren't very welcoming and would be very off-putting...