or Connect

Posts by jmanbooyaa

Was anyone really shocked with the Creamer pick ? I agree she makes the LPGA more watchable. Wish she was playing better
They need to make the Sensei 2 same as the original but waterproof that would be the ultimate shoe
I use a jetspeed driver and find it very forgiving. I am more accurate and longer than any prior driver I have used. The light shaft it's well with the head of the club.
3 dozen 2013 e6 balls
I want outrageous speed with a Call away XR driver! Rickie Fowler -8 Phil Mickelson -7 Rory McIlroy - 5
Anyone else run into your normal pant length becoming too long when wearing Trues?
Draft Day. Birdie for likeability of Costner. I watched this movie the other night and am watching it again as we speak. Ending most likely not how the draft goes down but I enjoyed the hell out of this movie.
Iacas thank you and the site for the info on True shoes. Probably wouldn't have tries them or heard of them without this sites support and reviews.
Kind of bummed the pgass doesn't have the new line in store to try on. I still say the Sensei is the most comfortable shoe made
So 11.5 Sensei, Proto and True Pro would be 11.5 for this years Hybrid?