or Connect

Posts by mpb1472

Excellent post. Especially, the video accompaniment. You are so right about how closing the face in all the ways you often hear about is not the way to do it. I tend to setup in a partially closed stance to get the right path but the ball will stay there or fade a little. I come out of it a bit. I am going to work on this. Thanks.
Herman Williams, Martin Chuck, and golf evolution ones are very good.
Recently, went to the 10 finger grip from the interlock. Ball striking has improved enormously. I am not not fiddling with my grip as much and can stay connected through the ball better. As for you. 1. You may want to add wraps under the right hand. For comfort, or maybe to lessen right hand release. 2. Potentially. There is no hindrance to your game using this grip other than what others think or that it did not work for them.  I don't know how old you are or how much...
What a difference in my iron play by stretching my left thumb down more. Before, I never thought much about it and wondered why my right hand never seems to stay in place on follow through.I have large, proximal knuckles on my thumbs so with a short thumb, my right hand slips off easy. Ball flight has a little tail to the right, missing greens on well struck balls. When I placed the left thumb in a more stretched position, I am able to cover it better with my right hand...
Great stuff! I tend to think of my right rear shoulder turning behind head but I think it leaves hips not turning enough. Does focusing on right rear pocket only make it work better?
Big Phil fan here. Although, I like what he said, I feel better with him on the team. He is like another coach of sorts. He gets juiced up playing with a younger teammate alongside him. He still is the most exciting player to watch in my opinion.
I see him do it and wonder why he does it that way. I think its getting the club under the heel pad and in a strong position. I've done it but not sure I do it just like he does or its effectiveness.
I wish her the best of luck. Sure she was easy to look but she showed knowledge and enthusiasm to go along with it.
Excellent thread and video. Thanks.
Does club length have anything to do with posture?If say a club is a 1/2" over length or under length. Would that affect how much you bend or straighten up? Do you just adapt rightly or wrongly to club length?