or Connect

Posts by Missouri Swede

He discusses it a little in this video, starting around 2:07.    
Just to ask: "then what were they thinking when..." I have read (and heard from a previous instructor a couple years ago) that we need to get the trailing foot up on the toes rapidly so that at the end of the swing the foot is straight up and down--seems kind of the opposite of this.  I think Leadbetter has taught this (don't know if he still does). I'm now getting my lessons with evolvr, and undoing this part of my swing hasn't really come up as a priority piece (yet)....
So, @saevel25 , what did you go with? The reason I ask is that my Windows 7 Sony Vaio is dying (5 years old), so I’m looking to replace it.  It’s got an i5 processor and 500 GB of storage, and it’s served me well, but I’m looking to switch over to Mac (don’t want to go to Windows 8, don’t want to wait for Windows 10). I’m looking at the MacBook Pro. Main questions for myself (input/opinions gladly accepted): 1) Go with the the MBP with 1 TB hard drive (increased weight,...
  Yeah, but sometimes they overdo the hype.  The Weather Channel said this was going into the "hall of fame" and that it was "a historic storm" (before it happened). Good to be prepared for the worst, but sometimes the drama gets overdone.
You're not saying that out of bound stakes are movable obstructions, are you?
The stake is an obstruction.  The same applies to stakes used to mark ground under repair and water hazards.  Note that the same rule doesn't apply to a stake used to define out of bounds (not an obstruction, so no relief). At least that's what I see in the Rules.
To hit the drone, of course! Otherwise, they would have just have attached it to a tree branch or something.
         A small string (or fishing line), as others suggested.  I thought about attaching it to my ankle, but then figured I'd trip over it, or get tangled in it either in in my setup (especially if it's windy) or in my follow through.  Might work attached to the tee marker.  (Not many hockey pucks in my garage.) It's similar in concept to what they use on the Golf Channel (that one's kind of an inverted cone, I think).  So it might also be useful for driving range work...
 1.  Practice putting and chipping indoors.  Practice priority piece in front of mirror.2.  Watch TiVo recordings from last summer's tournaments.3.  Think of what the Cape Cod course in my avatar must look like now.
From the same show:       Which sounds vaguely familiar (from Bennett and Plummer):