or Connect

Posts by bradsul

Glad to hear you're [mostly/will be] OK.  Your buddy was right, in the back of the head it will drop you for sure (I've seen that too).  It wouldn't take much to kill you either in the right place.   I was hit in the leg this year with an errant drive, wow did that sting.  I walked funny for a week and couldn't do any serious weightlifting for 2 weeks or I'd get a major cramp in that leg.  I also had a ball come through the windshield on a cart I was riding in,...
I've done a bunch of conversions for friends and family (both belly and long putters).  With the long putters I found that once you extend it the head will usually feel far too light and it will actually feel dead when rolling the ball.  Add weight a little bit at a time until you like the feel of the roll.   My brother has a 2-ball that we made into a belly putter and ended up having to add something like 30g of weight to the head.  Fortunately we were able to...
I've seen it as well, we bought a complete set of Adams Golf ladies clubs for my mother for Christmas last year, one of the irons had the F missing.  There was no question it was a legitimate set as we bought it off the rack from Golf Town.
I have DG Spinners on my 52deg (GW) and my 56deg (both are CG15's).  I've been using the shafts since about July and I really like them.  The first few times you hit a ball you can actually feel the shaft flexing right below the grip.  It was really strange initially but you don't notice it after a while.   I did find that it generated more spin.  With my previous shafts (whatever the stock shaft in CG15 wedges were, I can't remember off the top of my head) I would...
What type of spike are they?  The fast-twist I've found need an extra little 8th turn (basically one click) once they feel like they're fully seated.  Not sure about the other types, but I've never lost a spike and I change mine once a month.
Finished +15 after 45 holes today.  My dogs are barking!  I hate to say it but I may finally be looking forward to winter break.
Here as well.  Once we get the first snowfall (it's amazing we haven't already!) the courses shut down immediately.  We're already having long frost delays in the morning, I don't even bother trying to get a tee time before 9am right now.  I have a suspicion this weekend will be the last for golf until mid-late April, fortunately the weather looks promising!    
I'm guessing you don't get copious amounts of snow where you are.  Also I don't mind the cold at all, but the idea of swinging and impacting the ground with a metal stick at -17C isn't appealing either.
My first guess when a head comes off (assuming a non-fast-curing epoxy was used) is that the shaft tip wasn't prepped properly - especially when it comes to steel shafts.   Maybe stay away from par 3 water carry holes for the first few swings though.
Made a slight mistake on mine, this is what I'm using.  12 minute gel time, 60/90 cure. Like I said though I let it cure a full 24 hours before I hit the clubs.   http://www.golfworks.com/product.asp_Q_pn_E_PSB4_A_cn_E_33