or Connect

Posts by bradsul

Lamkin Crossline Tour Cord on everything but my putter.  I hate wearing a glove and these work great even in 98% humidity in southern Ontario summers.
  For me I think it was when I realized there was consistently more holes scoring at par than any other score.
I wish we had multiple seasons to choose from.  If the course is dumb enough to open I'm stupid enough to play!  Can't be too picky up here!   I'd have to say I prefer mid to late April (opening time) and early Oct for playing though.  It's way too humid in the summer for my liking.  Not that that stops me from playing 3-4 rounds per week!
Some of my favourite holes are shorter par 3's with lots of trouble around the green.  Requires touch and accuracy rather than bombing it close and hoping for a good lie.  It's always really satisfying to be rolling birdie putts on those holes.   One of my very favourites is only 120yds slightly downhill.  Water in front and left, sand right and long.  Multiple tiers on the green.  Depending on the wind for the day you could be hitting 2 clubs different.  You really...
I have a sunday bag I like to use when I play my with my parents at their executive course.   3H (for par4's and the par5 (515yd)) 6i 8i PW SW P   I use this once a week so I'm not sure if it counts as my semi-normal setup.  My normal setup is 14 clubs.
knetgolf.com is great too.  Free shipping to Canada and the US if you spend more than $129 too.
I had this question myself and couldn't find any answers.  A quick email to GolfNow provided this:       We purchased one as the price was good.  I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary except that the times tended to be early.  I don't recall seeing any more marshals than usual for example.
I don't use a glove either.  When I used to use Golf Pride Tour Wraps (which when looked at funny became slick as ice) I always wore a glove.  When I switched to full cord grips I found I didn't need them any longer.  Even in the crazy humidity we get here in Southern Ontario in the summer it just wasn't required.  Nice to save that extra expense, the cost of gloves really adds up quick.
I happened to hit this ball again yesterday while it was quite a bit warmer and wow.  The sound it makes when you hit it with a driver or hybrid is awful.  It's what I imagine it would sound like if you put a normal ball in a sock and hit it.  Not a confidence inspiring sound at all.
I tried one today for 10 holes.  I quite liked it for putting, it didn't really feel any different than my usual TP5.  I did find that it had very little feel coming off the irons and hybrids.  It was almost like swinging without a ball, it was a very strange experience.  I didn't really get to test spin on approach or short game as it was quite cold (~2C) and the greens were hard as a rock.  I'll be curious to see how they do once it warms up.   I never had an...