or Connect

Posts by MiniBlueDragon

Every single thing you guys have said makes perfect sense, thanks guys! :) The very late A2 was my deliberate attempt at a more Hogan-esque takeaway and to a small extent it felt as though it helped with a float-loading feeling at the top. I can completely see how such a late A2 would lead to the right elbow folding backward instead of inward. Clearly the easiest option as you've said is a quicker folding of the right elbow and keeping it in front more so I'll definitely...
And full speed versions for completion's sake. ;)    
Chris, doesn't the white spirit just sit at the bottom of the shaft when it's poured in? I get the aerosol filling the shaft and then pushing down the inside of the grip; that makes complete sense but my brain can't work out how the fluid pours down the inside if it's at the bottom (head end) of the shaft? I'm asking because I've spent hours mucking around with a Golfsmith grip remover and mineral spirits getting grips off to replace. :/
hah; cheers guys. :)
Wow; can't believe 9 months have flown past. Time for some video updates. Still struggling to get my shoulders and hips open more at impact and I think my tippy-toe thing is a compensation for lack of balance. Work in progress and plenty to fix over the winter. Swing feels better than it ever has though! Pressure plate analysis a few days ago showed a 50/50 setup, 70% rear foot pressure toward the top of the backswing and then a massive 94% front foot at impact which I'm...
Yeah I took a closer look after you mentioned how weak it was a few months back and have worked to strengthen it. SO much more consistent now! 
That's my typical grip.
First round with my new golfer last Saturday. He shot 9 points Stableford and got rather stressed with how he was playing. I just reminded him that he's new to the game and it took me years to curb Mr Furious from coming out to play on the course. Will have a sit down with him too and see if he wants to just play relaxed golf every couple of weeks or whether he wants to work on his swing and improve it in between rounds too. If it's the latter I'll point him in the...
Video is rubbish compared to a launch monitor as swings which "look" like an out-to-in swing as an example can actually be fine. For example: Also I'd say that generally pros don't use a phone to video their swing I'd say. The iPhone 5S has slow motion capabilities which are better than nothing but even that footage isn't a patch on a decent camera (search the forum for "Casio" to get specific model info). Having said all of the above I personally use the GASP software...
Arrive an hour or so early. Leave everything in the car and sit and enjoy a coffee for 20 mins to relax after driving (driving stresses me out) Get my clubs and make sure I don't need to buy anything else in the pro shop. Hit a small bucket of ball at the range; 1/4 balls with the LW, 1/4 with the 9i, 1/4 with the 6i, 1/4 with 3W. Move to the putting green and practice putt distances to get used to green speed and starting the ball on the correct line. Get to the tee box...