or Connect

Posts by MiniBlueDragon

There's only one reason I'd ever bother with iron covers and that's if I'm taking them abroad and want to limit the amount of rattling around they might ensure on a flight (I do wrap towels around all the clubs before zipping them up but worth a small investment to stop them hitting each other)
Neither rat gained weight according to the program. It was the rats that had *both* fats and sugars that gained weight.I'm "spouting off" what I saw of the program that I watched, not a bullet point take home of x or y study or taken from any website.There's more info on the program here - http://www.dietdoctor.com/sugar-vs-fat-on-bbc-which-is-worseAnd the program was called "Horizon - Sugar Vs Fat" so there are plenty of different perspectives on it.
There was a program on in the UK a few months back where two doctors who are both twins ate entirely different diets for a single month; one ate a no carb/sugar diet and the other went on a minimal fat diet. It was a very interesting program but the basic summary from the experiment was: - Both diets lost the doctors weight. - A high (natural) fats diet with no carbs/sugars diet will lose you 4 times the body mass than a high glucose low fat diet. - The ratio of muscle...
I really like Nuun.
Two range sessions so far, a round booked for 5th April and he's decided to get several iron-replacement hybrids. Good start! :)
Well I've been working hard on getting the left heel down more but the pivot I think(?) is still stalling, hence the chicken wing. This was taken this morning (local par 3 9 hole practice course in case anyone thinks I normally golf in trainers, t-shirt and trackies ;) ): Swing felt solid, nice powerful flight and shot shape was a push which is my "bad" shot at the moment. Good shot is a lovely soft draw. Over all the swing feels lovely at the moment except for the...
Current touring pros: - Jason Dufner - Jonathan Byrd - Louis Oosthuizen Non-touring pros: - Gregg McHatton  
Who gives a flying f*** whether someone's religious or not? People are entitled to opinions both for and against and there will always be people offended one way or other. The End. In terms of the actual discussion ("Popular golfers who you can't stand" for those who have forgotten) for me it has to be Bubba. Anyone who talks about themselves in the third person is frankly irritating to me.
I never go for the clean shaven look as it makes me resemble a 12 year old child. Always "unshaven" look. I use a Philips QT4075 with built in vacuum. It's an average shaver but had the benefit of not getting shouted at for leaving beard all over the bathroom. It's a pain to shave the upper lip to the nose line though. I do wet shave for Movember each year normally and last year brought a King of Shaves razor, shaving gel and sensitive moisturiser. The moisturiser was...
Front left = Several tees and a provisional ball. Front right = Divot tool with magnetic ball marker, wire/plastic brush thing, pencil, scorecard. Back right = AimPoint chart. That's it.