or Connect

Posts by MiniBlueDragon

All of my local courses are marshland currently so I have all the time in the world to work on my swing. I'm more than happy to give the exercises a go and write a detailed, honest review of the booklet for the author and/or forum members.
Thanks @mvmac.Iacas posted this excellent video on the last page and I agree completely with it but can't seem to add the pivot element to the swing to get the hips and shoulders more open by impact. That's the feeling I'm struggling with at the moment. :/
Love Ernie's swing! *le sigh* Thanks @freedrop @mvmac I have the video from the screenshots above with me feeling like I'm deliberately swinging as far left as possible to flatten the shoulders if that helps (normal ball flight is a push draw so don't pay too much attention in the video)  
In desperate need of some feelings or thoughts to get my left shoulder lower during the follow through at the moment. :(
Ah wasn't sure; good to know. :)
"I just wanted to work on swing positions and stuff like that a bit more,” Westwood said. “I didn’t feel Sean coached like that, so it didn’t really fit what I wanted to do." So presumably he's hung up on what he used to play like rather than the numbers and data Foley works on with his students. He wants "monkey see, monkey do" instead of "monkey learn".
My installation process (I don't have a compressor, workbench, clamp, pouring tray or anything else fitters use) which I've never had issue with yet: - Cut tape to the correct length for the grip. - Stick the center of the tape (along the length of the shaft) onto the shaft leaving 1/2in extra loose at the end. - Rub the tape with a curved finger from the center outward toward the short edges until half is stuck correctly and repeat for the other half until it's wrapped...
Just to throw a spanner in the works try out Mizuno wedges too. I absolutely love my MP R12's
The only golf pro I know in Glasgow is Scott Robertson (Google "Scott Robertson Golf" as I'm not sure I'm allowed to link you his website) who I met when he coached at Silvermere Golf Club near me. Could be him or if not him maybe he'd have an idea on who it may be. Welcome to TST :)