or Connect

Posts by MiniBlueDragon

My profile picture I'm wearing black and white casual golf shoes with black trousers with a red, black and grey zig-zag jumper (zig zags on the front) and a green and pink tartan flat cap. You'd hate seeing me on the course! lolI'd wear white, black or one of the crazy Asher golf gloves happily. Navy coloured gloves are the only colour I'd refuse. 
It's fine if you can figure out the perfect alignment for the cradle so that it's perfectly square each time you use it and as long as you're using solely to become consistent with your setup, alignment and stroke process; it's completely pointless for judging distances and for understanding your actual stroke with your putter. Mine's gathering dust in favour of a putting alignment mirror.
Not specifically aimed at you c peterich but I hate the phrase, "new ball flight laws" - They're just an update to the old way of thinking but with evidence to the contrary or that which has been believed for many years. :)They're *the* ball flight laws irrespective of what people feel like they're doing in the swing.There's really no need to travel for 2 hours to hit balls into a net when there's already so much out there to watch and try for yourself. Or alternatively...
Junkies... ;)
Aaannddd the developer has removed the game from the app store. 
Why is it your favourite iacas? What puts it above the actual Dark Sky app for you? Currently my go to weather app is AccuWeather but I'm always open to better options.
By far the best strategy on this game!
Shaft is definitely the main reason. I hit the Mizuno EZ driver today and hit the 10.5 with regular shaft way too high. Based on my Trackman numbers the fitter suggested I should try his own X-Stiff shaft with 9.5 degree head which I hit great but by far the best for me was the 9.5 degree head with stock stiff shaft with no adjustment (I hit it best set on 'standard'). From my own driver to this I picked up a whopping 30 yards. I'm now selling everything I can on eBay to...
I've just had a look at the 2014 lineup and they seem to have decided to employ a designer now; some very nice styled shoes compared the to older rubber clogs style shoes they released (e.g. True Tour I think?). If they were easy to find in the UK to try on I'd definitely think about them now.
All of the above are the reasons I've point blank refused to try them. I don't need to look good on a course but at the same time I'd rather not look like Ronald McDonald playing golf even if they're the most comfortable shoes ever created. ;)My favourite shoes ever were Nike Lunar Control and now the new version are even lighter and more comfy. Love them!